Olympic Brazilian Swimmer Bruno Fratus says his Favourite pop star is 'Britney Spears'

1 minute ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

It’s weird but it always makes me immensely happy when straight men say they like Britney or when they compliment her. I have a lot of straight male friends who really like her and I feel like she deserves more credit.

I get this feeling too! I remember in high school one of my guy friends was jamming out to toxic on the radio and he was like it's a good song. I think this comes me not having a good father role model and realizing that men can like fun pop songs just like women.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, thedoughboy said:

I get this feeling too! I remember in high school one of my guy friends was jamming out to toxic on the radio and he was like it's a good song. I think this comes me not having a good father role model and realizing that men can like fun pop songs just like women.

Toxic, straight people favorite Britney song :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

• Love 1