Honest vocal coach reacts to a Janet Jackson live performance..but the is it live? Made Janet fans mad

While people are praising she's doing a different act, one Janet Jackson fan said it best which majority of Britney fans agree. 

"If I wanted to see a live singer, I'll see Ariana grande. I came to see Janet Jackson slay the stage. I don't care if she lips or not, I want her to dance hard, if she has to lip sync, so what."

They also slam how her vocals are always criticized for being soft and not loud enough.

All say the jacksons have the same vocal tone, not all want to be like Michael and push themselves, we need to let artists sing in the range they found comfortable..

@Prachi

@Slayer

@Jordan Miller

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Janet is never known for her amazing live singing, TBH I don't know why people care about it so much I've been so many acts and people lip sync all the time I mean who cares? Though here it seems from her neck movements she is singing live at least some parts Janet is a phenomenon which sadly is forgotten! 

Vocal coach is the sweetest she also gave some Brit reviews, she's very good at what she does. 

ugh I love Janet! <3

But yeah, who cares, it's not like "live singing" is the first thing that comes to my mind when I think of her, not at all! The same goes with Britney. If you want live vocals, then go to a Celine Dion, Barbra Streisand, Mariah, or Adele show. If one of them lip-syncs, then that should be considered almost a crime because that's what they do, AND they are not dancing and sweating all over the stage. So each artist should stick to what they do best, and the public should be wise enough to expect the same and not something else as well.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block