Sam Asghari believes Britney will perform again one day

I think she’ll really enjoy making her ex-captors watch her get paid handsomely for performing, and landing lucrative projects in general. How lovely to see Jamie et al excluded from her exceptional earnings. 

That said, if she does choose to perform again I hope she feels empowered enough to do it on her own terms. I do feel she’s done with overly rigorous tour/residency schedules for good. Whatever terms she wants, she shall have them because we’ll be there for her no matter what. 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Louis-j said:

Sam, you need a hair transplantation, otherwise directors will not cast u in their movies.  :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Love the jeep btw.  :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

Looks good as is to me.. if he’s thinning its all good or maybe just sweating up a storm from working out. He would be a beautiful bald man .  Britney herself was tired of always looking perfect. Say no to a hair transplant. Look at the Rock and many others.  

These pap videos always look like some cheap **** video lol

That being said YASS!  I'm sure she wants to perform again, otherwise she wouldn't still be practicing. When Jamie is gone, and hopefully everyone else on her team that holds her back gets fired as well.... then she'll have her creative freedom again like she used to have in her first few eras. She'll get to work with the producers and creative directors she wants to, she'll be able to have creative say without it being dismissed (as we frequently saw in FTR).

8 hours ago, Slayer said:

I think he's just sweating from the gym guys :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Anyway, I'm almost bald and I live anyway... And trust me, I get dirty proposal many times, from girls to boys so... Sam u're cool, dont worry! People jealous cause ur muscles and status! 

Sport Yes GIF by Cincinnati Reds

Im Out See Ya GIF by ALL ELITE WRESTLING

• Love 1
9 hours ago, rennen said:

Is he doing a comb over? His hairline is looking worse than mine - makes me feel better about myself.

Reveal hidden contents

man rico GIF

Mine looks worse than that :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

I seriously need to go to Turkey asap or get one if those expensive hair pieces in Germany :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

And I am the same age as him :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

Anyhow Sam baby eff Tmz don't speak with that trash.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, jennyj said:

These pap videos always look like some cheap **** video lol

That being said YASS!  I'm sure she wants to perform again, otherwise she wouldn't still be practicing. When Jamie is gone, and hopefully everyone else on her team that holds her back gets fired as well.... then she'll have her creative freedom again like she used to have in her first few eras. She'll get to work with the producers and creative directors she wants to, she'll be able to have creative say without it being dismissed (as we frequently saw in FTR).

Lmao I was about to comment it reminds me of Chezch Hunter videos (beginning stages hahahsh)

• Haha 2

Sam is a 10 out of 10. He’s flawless. I am more concerned with how little he has spoken out about his girlfriend being in slavery, and how when she was forced in to a facility was spreading the narrative that she was there voluntarily by speaking out saying she had decided to take care of her mental health.