Sam Asghari believes Britney will perform again one day

14 minutes ago, rennen said:

Is he doing a comb over? His hairline is looking worse than mine - makes me feel better about myself.

Reveal hidden contents

man rico GIF

His hair has been thin for a while now but he styles it in a way that makes it appear thicker. 

5 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Can some of y'all show him a little more respect and not pick apart his looks please. He's a great looking guy, and he's saying hopefully Britney will return to the stage and then says Free Britney. That's awesome. 

I was literally thinking this! People need to stop attacking people's appearance :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Love 4
  • Like 1

The guy is literally carved by the h0mos*xual gods. Please don’t try and come for his post-gym appearance or hairline :squintney_britney_confused_huh_what_umm_ok_glory:.

This gives me a ‘read between the lines’ vibe. It’s 100% a conversation they’ve had and most likely when her personal life is in a stable and comfortable place for her & she’s ready- I think she’ll return to what she once loved. 

:bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

Spoiler

Happy Britney Spears GIF

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
23 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Can some of y'all show him a little more respect and not pick apart his looks please. He's a great looking guy, and he's saying hopefully Britney will return to the stage and then says Free Britney. That's awesome. 

I don't know why, but it feels every gay likes their pop diva single, something about being single is better. 

I know gay men don't believe in monogamy but my god, not everybody wants to be alone either..

Some people like being in relationships and as we see he makes Britney happy...

But most straight guys have one thing accurate, we need to stop interfering with our besties love life, they never signed up for the 3rd wheel..

And Britney fans needs to not be the 3rd wheel as well. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
28 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I commented on the fact that his hairline is receding. Which it is. He's clearly aware of it himself as he previously posted an instagram video with a filtered bald head! 

Is it a big deal that his hair is thinning/receding? No. Are we not allowed to comment on his hair?

It's hardly picking apart his looks. :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:

• Like 2

i dont think its a wild notion that she would record/perform again without her father in the picture. shes said that numerous times. do i think its 100% going to happen? no. but i think theres a big chance she would want to do things on her own terms. shes always said that working and staying busy has helped her, i think she just wants respect and freedom while doing so, not a lot to ask for.

• Love 1