A weird coincidence #TriStar #RobinGreenhill

• Super Mods

I don’t think this is anything. If you go to Robin Greenhill’s LinkedIn page, which does not have a profile pic as the woman in the video said, you can see that the photos that popped up on her Google search are actually those of other LinkedIn users.

They appear under the “People also viewed” section of Robin’s page. For example, the second woman featured in that video is actually Sara Lopez, who also happens to work at Tri Star.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/sara-lopez-21830564

I think it’s an issue of Google’s indexing information. Nothing to make an uproar about. 

• Like 6
5 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

I don’t think this is anything. If you go to Robin Greenhill’s LinkedIn page, which does not have a profile pic as the woman in the video said, you can see that the photos that popped up on her Google search are actually those of other LinkedIn users.

They appear under the “People also viewed” section of Robin’s page. For example, the second woman featured in that video is actually Sara Lopez, who also happens to work at Tri Star.

I think it’s an issue of Google’s indexing information. Nothing to make an uproar about. 

Are you one of the robins? That sounds like something one of the multiple robins might say

:umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

• Love 1
  • Haha 7
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

Are you one of the robins? That sounds like something one of the multiple robins might say

:umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

I’ve stated multiple times I’m Lou Taylor. :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm: Maybe you should commit that to memory like I commit Britney’s bank account number to memory!

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886a582b9c46968853472

• Haha 5
1 hour ago, SlayOut said:

yeah the google search shows all the images contained in that page

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
37 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

it used to be an emote, but it was removed 

Ugh I remember those times! It’s hard to tell what’s going on in its emote size, but glad I saved it before it was removed and then did a reverse Google image search for the larger gif! :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

• Like 1

I just scrolled through all of the Tri Star employees on LinkedIn.

There's nothing sketchy going on whatsoever...This is why some of the Twitter sleuths don't make the best researchers. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

The bigger question is...

Who the eff is Robin Greenhill? 

I haven't Googled her in a while...But has anyone been able to find any kind of background information on her? 

If feels as if "Services Director" is a made-up job title to cover for the fact that she's Britney's "life coach" by proxy.

21 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

that's a rhetoric question, she DOES know who Robin is lol

Seriously, though....I don't!

I know what she looks like...but not much else.

What is her work history? How did she become "Services Director" for this kind of company?

Most people in her position actually have a full LinkedIn profile...Not an empty profile like Robin.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Seriously, though....I don't!

I know what she looks like...but not much else.

What is her work history? How did she become "Services Director" for this kind of company?

Most people in her position actually have a full LinkedIn profile...Not an empty profile like Robin.

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: but at least you identify her. He thinks Lou's minions just multiply out of thin air, and apparently didn't notice her existence in the past 13 years, despite lurking behind Britney in almost every public appearance

• Haha 1
  • Like 1