Here are the performers at the 2021 VMAs: Doja Cat, Lil Nas X, Chloe, Normani and more

At this point, they better announce Taylor and Dua or this show is gonna hit rock bottom en harder than the years before lol.

Taylor could easily do another Folklore/Evermore medley like she did at the Grammys or perhaps do a medley of Love Story/You Belong With Me/Mr. Perfectly Fine

Also...no Ed Sheeran with Bad Habits???

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, The One and Only said:

IT'S BEEN 20 YEARS 

2001 MTV Video Music Awards | Get Us a Time Machine, Because We Need to See  Britney Spears's Most Iconic Looks in Real Life | POPSUGAR Fashion Photo 10

My goodness 20 years to this, Brit ran 2000s VMAs man I miss this time so much I feel her oops mashup is better than this Slave performance got too much recognition because of the snake and tiger. 

They literally use this as a promo every year but didn't bother to give her awards until Circus era which looked like sympathy awards :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block