Here are the performers at the 2021 VMAs: Doja Cat, Lil Nas X, Chloe, Normani and more

1 hour ago, MikeHunt said:

See to my point in a previous thread of how Camila gets booked to perform at every award show. Her song has been falling down the charts every week since it's debut,  while Normani's single is rising on the top 100 and she doesn't get her spot. 

Excited to see Nas and interested to see how Olivia will do on a big award show stage.

But why is it Camila’s fault that her management is on top of these things? Maybe Normani should get better management? :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

• Love 1
  • Like 3
5 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

See to my point in a previous thread of how Camila gets booked to perform at every award show. Her song has been falling down the charts every week since it's debut,  while Normani's single is rising on the top 100 and she doesn't get her spot. 

Excited to see Nas and interested to see how Olivia will do on a big award show stage.

How is my Normanis climbing?  It peaked at 14 then dropped.  I expect she’ll be announcing a performance soon so just wait before you start getting all defensive. 

no matter what you think of Camila or how this song is doin, she is technically a bigger star with two #1 songs & multiple Grammy nominations.  Out of ppl that are out there right now (and many  that have been around a While   Are even having a hard time at selling at the moment) she is technically one of the bigger names so of course they are going to have her perform right now. 

*I think Lizzo’s new song isn’t good but she’ll most likely perform too cause they want stars. 

again the VMAs will be stupid if they don’t ask Normaji to perform. So I expect that announcement soon

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

VMAS took over by tik tok and influencers..

Rumors are so was the met gala..

And that's already getting called out as that now went from super prestigious to. Being about teens. 

All agree cancel the entertainment industry now. 

I remember back in the day Lindsay Lohan and number of big teen stars of that day went to the met gala and I'm sure people didn't like the fact that they were there. A side effect of getting older that I have come to learn is that although the players change, the game remains the same. These tik tokers are the new age of stars as sad as it may be. Also, this year's met gala theme I think has something to do with Americana in fashion or something like that. Fingers Crossed that Miley Cyrus shows up wearing a leather jacket with the words Free Britney on the back because Britney is the met gala theme IMO.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

I remember you saying this awhile ago. Who is she paying to perform?  She’s stale and nothing she does stands out. I honestly don’t get it. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block