Ian Miles: ''Britney Spears is mentally ill. People need to stop enabling her''

5 hours ago, Lucian85 said:

So if someone is homophobic, it's their view, their opinion, not ours, so we should just shut up ? 

Im gay, but i do think its unrealistic to live in a world where every single

person isnt homophobic. Just like that, not everyone has to a like Britney or has to agree with each other.

52 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

person isnt homophobic. Just like that, not everyone has to a like Britney or has to agree with each other.

That's not the reason and excuse to be homophobic :emma: So you suggest to stop fighting with evil because it's impossible to change everyone? :gunney: Maybe not everyone but most of the society :emma: Look how DaBaby (or something like this) got cancelled and lost million dollars for being homophobic :emma:

• Love 2
3 hours ago, DollyParton said:

Doesn't mean we should accept their opinion. People can be homophobic, as long as they don’t open their mouth to say it. 

Freedom of speech is not hate speech

8 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

Doesn't mean we should accept their opinion. People can be homophobic, as long as they don’t open their mouth to say it. 

Freedom of speech is not hate speech

Yeah, maybe i choose the wrong words. What i was trying to say, is that i dont force every person to accept me being gay. People has their own religion and values, and i respect that. As long they wont spread hate.

Does that makes sense?

52 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

Oh here we go. Nobody said that. This is the problem in our country today. But I’d rather you put words in my mouth and paint me as a villain than continue this conversation. 

I asked a question, I never claimed that's what you said. Smh.