This Week Spotify : We love you Britney : Throwback Thursday

Screenshot-2021-08-18-at-9-38-36-PM.png

Britney is catching up good streams, expectations are 1.7B this year as in Europe her Christmas song is a big hit - nearly 35M monthly listeners she gets that month! :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

Britney playlist reach is nearly about 167M very low in terms of her peers like Beyonce, she has 650M (Paid) :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, HeyWhatsUpItsBrit said:

I'm here for it! Question, though: Should we be streaming her music if Jamie still controls her assets? I personally have been streaming her music A LOT because I have Britney on the brain lately, but I'm not sure it's the right move. I'm curious to hear other people's opinion.

I am streaming non stop but a lot of people aren't. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, HeyWhatsUpItsBrit said:

I'm here for it! Question, though: Should we be streaming her music if Jamie still controls her assets? I personally have been streaming her music A LOT because I have Britney on the brain lately, but I'm not sure it's the right move. I'm curious to hear other people's opinion.

Download if you have premium and play it offline. Or should that not work? I do dat now🤣

6 minutes ago, HeyWhatsUpItsBrit said:

Well really if you supported her last 3 or 4 albums at all he still has control of finances. There’s really no other way around it. People aren’t gonna just fully stop listening to her because of Jamie. 

• Like 2