what exactly connects us to britney?

Is it her music, her private life, her marriages, her so-called sensations, her innocence or her vamp style?

As a gay man, I think I understand why I've been right-handed to Britney for years. I understand why gays can connect with her. maybe you will say that a particular reason is not the same for everyone, but Britney has been verbally abused for years just like us gays.

Britney lived her love very pure, just like us, and she conveyed this to us through her songs, movies and interviews. even if it was only in her first four years she gave gave and gave. Britney showed us that we can soften our family problems and struggles by discovering other talents.

Britney, if you're reading this, maybe we didn't experience a thousandth of what you went through, but you were always there for us whenever we were down. You stood so strong that even though no one was there, there were millions.

Therefore, long live the queen , free as a bird.

• Love 3

There are so many reasons. I think, as a gay man, I relate to her because she was criticized for expressing her ***uality and for just being herself, and that’s something a lot of gay guys can relate to. Instead of changing, she always stayed true to herself which is incredibly inspiring. She also went through her very public breakdown and personal struggles and became an underdog. Gay men face a lot of personal struggles from mental health to discrimination and are also underdogs. 

Additionally, her music, performances/stage presence, and personality is just so empowering and inspiring. If I ever need to feel empowered and like a bad *****, her music, performances, and videos make me feel that. Seeing her express herself and her ***uality so freely and so confidently makes me feel like I have permission to do the same. 

I connected to her from a young age, so young I don’t even remember not listening to or knowing about her. It was just an immediate connection. It feels like I’ve grown up with Britney and that she’s always been a part of my life. I remember starting to stan her when I was old enough to understand things better during the Blackout era because I loved how rebellious she was during that time. And then, of course, I was rooting for her comeback/success.

And through all of this, she’s always been so humble, sweet, caring, and humble. Even seeing the worst of humanity, she’s still this way and is still spreading positivity and love. 

She’s truly a lioness. 

• Love 4

Britney became the role model i needed when i was a preteen (even tho she doesn’t like to be a role model). She represents confidence but also sweetness, humbleness and grace to me. Her music has basically been the soundtrack of my life, always keeping me company.I kid you not if i tell you she helped me overcome my shyness, my social anxiety and my moments of fear :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

• Love 1
54 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

There are so many reasons. I think, as a gay man, I relate to her because she was criticized for expressing her ***uality and for just being herself, and that’s something a lot of gay guys can relate to. Instead of changing, she always stayed true to herself which is incredibly inspiring. She also went through her very public breakdown and personal struggles and became an underdog. Gay men face a lot of personal struggles from mental health to discrimination and are also underdogs. 

Additionally, her music, performances/stage presence, and personality is just so empowering and inspiring. If I ever need to feel empowered and like a bad *****, her music, performances, and videos make me feel that. Seeing her express herself and her ***uality so freely and so confidently makes me feel like I have permission to do the same. 

I connected to her from a young age, so young I don’t even remember not listening to or knowing about her. It was just an immediate connection. It feels like I’ve grown up with Britney and that she’s always been a part of my life. I remember starting to stan her when I was old enough to understand things better during the Blackout era because I loved how rebellious she was during that time. And then, of course, I was rooting for her comeback/success.

And through all of this, she’s always been so humble, sweet, caring, and humble. Even seeing the worst of humanity, she’s still this way and is still spreading positivity and love. 

She’s truly a lioness. 

TELL THEM BESTIE :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas::mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas::mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: 

• Love 2

I don’t do it in purpose but I always tend to root for the underdog. I became a fan during Blackout due to the music. I was not interested in her stuff prior to that (mostly because I grew up around rap and didn’t open my mind musically until I started playing music myself in high school)

Blackout is a masterpiece and I fell in love with her. I didn’t understand the backlash she was getting and I officially became a Stan during the Circus era. That was my first concert too. 

as time went on I discovered more of her past music and learned more about Britney the person .

As much as I love her music. I can say that the more time passes, the more I am a fan of Britney the person, not the artist. 

Mostly because she is such a sweet humble person and everything she had gone through. She was robbed of her childhood/teens/20’s and I feel I can relate to that to some degree (though obviously for different reasons). 

21 hours ago, Nightmare3p said:

I don’t do it in purpose but I always tend to root for the underdog. I became a fan during Blackout due to the music. I was not interested in her stuff prior to that (mostly because I grew up around rap and didn’t open my mind musically until I started playing music myself in high school)

Blackout is a masterpiece and I fell in love with her. I didn’t understand the backlash she was getting and I officially became a Stan during the Circus era. That was my first concert too. 

as time went on I discovered more of her past music and learned more about Britney the person .

As much as I love her music. I can say that the more time passes, the more I am a fan of Britney the person, not the artist. 

Mostly because she is such a sweet humble person and everything she had gone through. She was robbed of her childhood/teens/20’s and I feel I can relate to that to some degree (though obviously for different reasons). 

I couldn’t agree more.

• Love 1