If Oprah really does interview Britney, what do you hope she asks?

16 hours ago, Oh baby baby said:

I don't want her to be interviewed by Oprah because Oprah did not do a good job with Nutmeg Markle... I mean, yeah, the interview would get tons of publicity but I feel Oprah would take Jamie's side...

She took Nutmeg's side and believed all the racism story she was trying to sell. Come on, Nutmeg says,"I wish I had siblings. I didn't so I want Archie to have a sibling!" And Oprah is like :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

The  b  i   t c   h has siblings!  Oprah you did not do the freaking homework.

Don’t bring Meghan into this and if you are British it is telling why you don’t like her. As a Britney fan I’m surprised you don’t believe Meghan, she has been absolutely slandered by the British tabloids and treated like absolute **** leave the girl alone for goodness sake, I believe her that family her own and Harry’s are nothing but trash. 

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

Don’t bring Meghan into this and if you are British it is telling why you don’t like her. As a Britney fan I’m surprised you don’t believe Meghan, she has been absolutely slandered by the British tabloids and treated like absolute **** leave the girl alone for goodness sake, I believe her that family her own and Harry’s are nothing but trash. 

I am not British and I do not believe Meghan's fake stories. You have your own opinion and I have mine. If you don't agree with me, you don't have to comment. 

And don't compare Britney to Meghan please. Britney is a genuine, kind-hearted person and Meghan is a liar.

Again, if you disagree, don't comment. Have a nice day! 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1