If Oprah really does interview Britney, what do you hope she asks?

There are so many questions floating around the fandom, from who controls her IG to whether or not she was married to Jason Trawick. If the rumors about an Oprah interview are true, what are you hoping to find out? What topics do you think should be off-limits, if any? 

Spoiler

I personally would like to know more about which type of chips she prefers :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Edited by Midnight
  • Love 1
  • Haha 5

It's really hard to think about that, because we don't even know what else does Britney have to share, so nobody knows what route the interview would take until Britney starts talking.

I suppose anyone interviewing should start from the beginning, like right before the conservatorship, but then from there it could just go anywhere depending on what Britney reveals. I guess some stuff regarding her career will be touched, like the tours, but I don't think it will be anything focused on the music or the artistic part of it, including albums and videos. Unless there's a particular story related to the videos or albums that is worth mentioning. 

But I'd like to know what she thinks about David and the alleged lies about him cheating on her, and also why and when the relationship with Charlie ended. 

• Love 6

What color did you want to paint your cabinets? Would you move to Hawaii and which island 🏝 would you like?  Sunrises or Sunsets? Have you seen White Lotus? Will she ever release a special edition albums of unreleased songs that she likes. Also Hawaiian Polonysian album of her favorite songs sung accapella with a ukulele some profits could help native islanders and protect sacred lands. Mens fragrances? Fantasy Lay 🌺 

• Love 5
  • Haha 4
2 minutes ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

Also Hawaiian Polonysian album of her favorite songs sung accapella with a ukulele some profits could help native islanders and protect sacred lands. 

Okay but this is actually a really cute idea to help out a place that she loves so much :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Love 7