Britney: As JT [Justin Timberlake] would say haters gonna say it's fake

3 hours ago, HeyWhatsUpItsBrit said:

When did he cheat?

I always see comments about him cheating on Jessica Biel prior to marriage, I'm not 100% sure about that because i wasn't following his news. However, when he was filming his latest movie in 2020 or something, forgot what it's called, the pap caught him being very touchy-feely with his female co-star. you probably can still find that footage. it caused a bit of an uproar and he had to issue an apology on his IG lol

30 minutes ago, BreatheForBritney said:

I always see comments about him cheating on Jessica Biel prior to marriage, I'm not 100% sure about that because i wasn't following his news. However, when he was filming his latest movie in 2020 or something, forgot what it's called, the pap caught him being very touchy-feely with his female co-star. you probably can still find that footage. it caused a bit of an uproar and he had to issue an apology on his IG lol

I remember seeing that footage, but it seemed pretty innocent to me. He said he got really drunk and his co-star came over to check on him, and that's when she grabbed his hand. I don't think they were actually holding hands or doing anything romantic. Justin has said before that he's been cheated on a lot, so I think he's always been pretty staunchly against cheating. 

6 minutes ago, HeyWhatsUpItsBrit said:

I remember seeing that footage, but it seemed pretty innocent to me. He said he got really drunk and his co-star came over to check on him, and that's when she grabbed his hand. I don't think they were actually holding hands or doing anything romantic. Justin has said before that he's been cheated on a lot, so I think he's always been pretty staunchly against cheating. 

I love JT but he’s a serial cheater. He’s been caught out with other women with EVER woman he’s dated publicly. He was seen at hotels with women while dating Britney. Jessica Biel literally put a clause in their prenup that if he cheats she gets more money - that wouldn’t have come up if that wasn’t an issue they had before marriage, who even thinks of that while preparing to get married? Maybe he’s grown and changed but he was too cozy with his costar, drunk or not, to be a married man with a wife at home that was pregnant at the time. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, AP4 said:

I love JT but he’s a serial cheater. He’s been caught out with other women with EVER woman he’s dated publicly. He was seen at hotels with women while dating Britney. Jessica Biel literally put a clause in their prenup that if he cheats she gets more money - that wouldn’t have come up if that wasn’t an issue they had before marriage, who even thinks of that while preparing to get married? Maybe he’s grown and changed but he was too cozy with his costar, drunk or not, to be a married man with a wife at home that was pregnant at the time. 

I don't know why people still stan him and Britney. It must be this thing about the All American Girl and Boy Next Door theme they had going on and the nostalgia attached to it.  

He's cold, arrogant and clearly a narcissist. Even when Jessica won an award (or nomination, can't remember) instead of going to social media to praise his wife, he made it ALL about him and how great he was! And the way he's treated women, especially the way he threw Janet Jackson under the bus, and gained from the fallout while her career tanked, screams of misogyny. His misogynistic Cry Me a River video just yells of a toxic emotional abuser with it's themes of stalking, revenge p.o.r.n, and s.l.u.t. shaming. Christ, pass me the sick bucket, please. I know he was Britney's first true love but she was right to have him out of her life. And he STILL hasn't grown up in 20 years. He must be bloody insufferable to be around. 

All these narcissistic, opportunistic, misogynistic, self-entitled 'men' Britney attracts I'm sure is down to seeking men out like her father and trying to get his love and approval from them. Honey, you can't get love from a turd! Flush 'em away where they belongs!

4Rn5.gif

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, OceanLabyrinth said:

I don't know why people still stan him and Britney. It must be this thing about the All American Girl and Boy Next Door theme they had going on and the nostalgia attached to it.  

He's cold, arrogant and clearly a narcissist. Even when Jessica won an award (or nomination, can't remember) instead of going to social media to praise his wife, he made it ALL about him and how great he was! And the way he's treated women, especially the way he threw Janet Jackson under the bus, and gained from the fallout while her career tanked, screams of misogyny. His Misogynistic Cry Me a River video just screams of a toxic emotional abuser with it's themes of stalking, revenge p.o.r.n, and s.l.u.t. shaming. Christ, pass me the sick bucket, please. I know he was Britney first true love but she was right to have him out of her life. And he STILL hasn't grown up in 20 years. He must be bloody insufferable to be around. 

All these narcissistic, opportunistic, misogynistic, self-entitled 'men' Britney attracts I'm sure is down to seeking men out like her father and trying to get his love and approval from them. Honey, you can't get love from a turd! Flush it away where it belongs!

all of this. I won't lie I do think he is a decent artist and FS/LS is a great album but he is :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted: I actually don't understand why Britney references him so much, for someone he supposedly "loved" he treated her like trash, regardless of whether she cheated on him or not no one deserved the absolute media ****storm she went through

maybe she heard this hidden track who knows :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

all of this. I won't lie I do think he is a decent artist and FS/LS is a great album but he is :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted: I actually don't understand why Britney references him so much, for someone he supposedly "loved" he treated her like trash, regardless of whether she cheated on him or not no one deserved the absolute media ****storm she went through

What's that line from the film The Perks of Being a Wallflower? Where the girl asks the boy why she attracts awful men into her life who treat her badly, and he replies, "I guess we attract the love we think we deserve." Breaks my heart every time. But I think it's true. And I think it's true of Britney. Girl needs so much healing for herself and to eradicate that twisted blueprint her father set for her. Seeking it out is only going to continually make her unhappy.

Oooh, listen to me. I think I'm overdue my spot on Dr. Phil sometime soon.

AlertCalmBlackfish-max-1mb.gif

• Love 1
2 hours ago, HeyWhatsUpItsBrit said:

from what I saw, it wasn't innocent. it was pretty flirty, just imagine if Jessica was there, would it still look ok? he touched her waist, she rested her hand on his lap/knee, they held hands. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, OceanLabyrinth said:

He's cold, arrogant and clearly a narcissist. Even when Jessica won an award (or nomination, can't remember) instead of going to social media to praise his wife, he made it ALL about him and how great he was! And the way he's treated women, especially the way he threw Janet Jackson under the bus, and gained from the fallout while her career tanked, screams of misogyny. His misogynistic Cry Me a River video just yells of a toxic emotional abuser with it's themes of stalking, revenge p.o.r.n, and s.l.u.t. shaming. Christ, pass me the sick bucket, please. I know he was Britney's first true love but she was right to have him out of her life. And he STILL hasn't grown up in 20 years. He must be bloody insufferable to be around. 

All these narcissistic, opportunistic, misogynistic, self-entitled 'men' Britney attracts I'm sure is down to seeking men out like her father and trying to get his love and approval from them. Honey, you can't get love from a turd! Flush 'em away where they belongs!

4Rn5.gif

I think people Stan their relationship because she always looked so damn happy with him. And he seemingly really loved her. They probably both cheated, they were young and famous and learning. The fact that they were childhood crushes is also a cuteness factor. None of will know how they were in private. Maybe he didn’t cheat but has a bad habit of looking guilty but that’s less likely. They obviously both had their issues. But they were a beautiful couple together and they both always looked super happy. She really seemed to struggle after they broke up. And they both seem to think about each other still based off her post and his songs. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, AP4 said:

I think people Stan their relationship because she always looked so damn happy with him. And he seemingly really loved her. They probably both cheated, they were young and famous and learning. The fact that they were childhood crushes is also a cuteness factor. None of will know how they were in private. Maybe he didn’t cheat but has a bad habit of looking guilty but that’s less likely. They obviously both had their issues. But they were a beautiful couple together and they both always looked super happy. She really seemed to struggle after they broke up. And they both seem to think about each other still based off her post and his songs. 

I think both of them struggled after their break up. However JT wasn’t as mature as Britney was and handled it very badly with his music video, interviews and etc. 
I think that they were too young for their intense and serious relationship. 

And I think she only referenced him and his song in her post because… she likes the song and she is bored. 

• Love 1

Hasn't Britney always liked Justin music though?

I remember seeing a clip on YouTube of her listening to his FSLS album back in 2007. And she said in an interview back in 2013 that she likes Holy Grail. It really shouldn't be a surprise.

• Love 1

I just realized this:ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

Which came first, Britney's post or this?:orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

Britney wrote   "As JT would say ... haters gonna say it’s fake !!!!! "

Justin Timberlake Was Filmed 'Working' at Target: 'Haters Gonna Say It's Fake' | Entertainment Tonight
https://www.etonline.com/justin-timberlake-was-filmed-working-at-target-haters-gonna-say-its-fake-170857

6:49 PM PDT, August 20, 2021

The "Cry Me a River" singer also posted the TikTok on his Instagram Story, captioning it,
"Haters gonna say it's fake." The lyric is from his 2018 song "Filthy."

Screen%20Shot%202021-08-20%20at%205.53.1

”JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE SAID POST THIS FOR THE NAYSAYERS"

"#HESAIDNOHATEANDHEWILLSTARTATIKTOK"

• Like 2