Carrie Underwood likes anti-mask Tweet

18 minutes ago, Stefani said:

Hillary Clinton responds to Donald Trump's Twitter attack with tweet that  goes viral - ABC7 Chicago

Like, how do you not know an artist who's sold 70 million records WW, who has at least a dozen Top 40 hits, and who's essentially the most successful female country singer of the past 2 decades? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

I don't know, I'm not from US? :emma: We don't give a F about some country music here, no offense but literally no one knows what country music is :emma: Don't be a hater, dear. 

• Love 5
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Goodgood said:

Shoving masks on little children faces in your answer. You're gross. 

Do you think it’s acceptable to force children to unmask and therefore be more susceptible to contracting a highly transmissible virus. Which could lead to serious illness, hospitalization, or death? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Who’s gross now? :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

• Love 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block