Toxic: The Britney Spears Story - Chapter 8: Me Against the Music - Highlights **IMPORTANT EPISODE!**

19 hours ago, Urbanney said:
  • "I Am Britney Jean" director Fenton Bailey says all interview questions had to be approved by her team

Totally off-topic, but I watched "I am Britney Jean" for the first time recently, and the way it's shot is total trash. Half the camera angles during her live performances look like they were filmed from the nosebleed seats and I could even hear people in the crowd talking. I honestly thought I was watching a fan video until I saw the MTV logo at the bottom. 

Sorry, just had to get that off my chest :nomnom_shake_chest_boobs_dance:

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Forever222 said:

Great episode! The Gram girls are giving it with the last few episodes. 
For everyone here in the know, I think from episode 5 it’s required listening. Yes some stuff is obvious but it’s good to go over again and the episodes aren’t long at all. 

I agree with this. Especially episode 5 makes it 100% clear, once again, how the cship was set up and wrongfully put in place right from the start. Yeah we know most of this already. But I think it's always good to refresh your memory and have it outlined in order what went wrong. For example, the fact that the emergency hearing Jamie had requested for the cship was highly unusual because, as Lisa says, "the law does not dictate a conservator be appointed right when the conservatorship is asked for" aka the very same day in Britney's case. Besides, I like that this podcast mostly focuses on things the gram girls can confirm is true. We don't need more theories, we have enough of those. We need solid information and as time goes on and more people realize they can speak up now and the gram girls dig deeper, we will get more info we didn't know about before or couldn't confirm was true. 

• Love 2