Lorde releases new album “Solar Power”

at first I was like... "Mood Ring", hmmm. sounds familiar? :sipney_britney_starbucks_straw_sipping_drinking_spill: 

But it's a cute, cheeky track. So I'll forgive her for borrowing the concept from our queen. 

I'm also loving her vibes and sound of her music so far this era! can't wait to hear the album in fullllllll!

who cares about if something is a flop or not, that's such a boring way to talk about music.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Prachi said:

Read on her, she apparently want to become a indie artist too - an attempt to hide the facts she is not able to fill shows :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Have you perhaps considered that some people don't wanna be famous famous? Nelly Furtado literally walked away from being one of the biggest pop girls of the 00s because it was too much for her. If someone like Nelly didn't wanna be famous, it's not that farfetched to think that some eccentric alt-pop girl from New Zealand would be the same. Plus, record labels are trash more often than not.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Have you perhaps considered that some people don't wanna be famous famous? Nelly Furtado literally walked away from being one of the biggest pop girls of the 00s because it was too much for her. If someone like Nelly didn't wanna be famous, it's not that farfetched to think that some eccentric alt-pop girl from New Zealand would be the same. Plus, record labels are trash more often than not.

Absolutely agreed a lot of people don't wanna be famous famous, but this is far too late to say now she's not at all an Indie artist for to say and she is hiding how her shows aren't filling out she just that too this is literally an attempt to speak on this. 

Giving such critical acclaimed album and having 15M monthly listeners doesn't make you an indie artist and especially producers like Jack Antanoff who is one of the highest paid producers in the market as well if she wants to go Indie so bad then let the work speak for itself not the pretentious talking. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block