Which Britney Single Aged the Worst?

Which Britney Single Aged the Worst?  

215 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

11 minutes ago, Prachi said:

Radar is such a BOP :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

I used to LOVE it but I think I overplayed it during the Circus era when it was a single, and it ruined it for me. :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

9 minutes ago, Prachi said:

The way people have voted for Outrageous are so tasteless :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

yessss. I don’t understand Exhale’s obsession with hating on Outrageous. It’s SO good and so Britney! It would sound brand new and fresh if released today

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Everything Femme fatale related aged pretty badly...:idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

I wanna go sounded so great when the album came out but the cheezy and tacky Avril-lavignesque video and the overall sound that was trending back then makes me cringe now.

PS : Outrageous haters I see you and I'm judging :nopingout_meme:

• Love 4
  • Like 2

i didnt know about r kelly being featured in Outrageous wtf? :waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what: i really like that song :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: i know it’s very hated among fans but it’s always been one of my favs :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

to me it would be work *****, i wanna go and hiam. actually all the songs from ff and bj:eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: but it’s not just britney, the whole edm sound from the early 2010s aged like milk:eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: just listen to skrillex :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, ElenaB said:

i didnt know about r kelly being featured in Outrageous wtf? :waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what: i really like that song :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: i know it’s very hated among fans but it’s always been one of my favs :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

to me it would be work *****, i wanna go and hiam. actually all the songs from ff and bj:eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: but it’s not just britney, the whole edm sound from the early 2010s aged like milk:eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: just listen to skrillex :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

Well technically he’s not the “featured artist”

he did do background vocals tho and he co-wrote it with Britney if I remember correctly

britney probably had no idea what mess he was doing. 

• Like 1
On 8/17/2021 at 4:48 PM, rr_174 said:

work ***** is a bop but isnt very pro cship? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

I actually think Work B is one of the most personal songs of her career. I think it’s her telling them, she’s not working for them anymore (didn’t even sing some of the album LOL), and if they want this fancy lifestyle, they need to work for it….B. I’m being 100% serious, I do think that’s the message behind the song. 

**allegedly for entertainment purposes only :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky: