Los Angeles Times : Britney Spears’ father won’t leave without a fight, despite saying he would step down

3 hours ago, Matou said:

Same for me, last day I spoke about Britney's situation & the guy was like "yeah she is free now", then me : https://s6.gifyu.com/images/gifgit19.gif "let me explain why she is not"

ugh so frustrating! I def think that was the intention - to make the public think it was over and move on to something else / ease the public pressure. I honestly truly think that team con wanted that to leak out through tmz for that reason. and I hate them even more for it. 

3 hours ago, Stefani said:

I don't understand all the legal mumbo jumbo. Just #FreeBritney already. :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

To get a better understanding of the legal mumbo jumbo go watch Emily D. Baker on YouTube. She breaks it all down in a way that’s easy to understand and she’s very much pro #FreeBritney. 

6 hours ago, HeyWhatsUpItsBrit said:

I feel like Jason Rubin is going to be our new Exhale crush alongside Rosengart. He seems highly capable, and I think he was probably hired to expose Jamie for mismanaging Britney's money.

I hope you're right !

6 hours ago, HeyWhatsUpItsBrit said:

I have a hard time believing all of these key players, including Judge Penny, aren't benefiting from keeping Britney conserved. I remember in the documentary "The Guardians," there was corruption in Las Vegas guardianships going all the way up to the judges. The doctors, lawyers, and guardians were all incentivized to conserve more people and keep them conserved. If that's the case here, Jamie's accounting might have some compromising information on Judge Penny, and it'd be in her best interest to avoid bringing on a new, impartial person to take over the estate. That's all obviously just a theory, though.

As for Bessemer, weren't they tied to Vivian somehow? Or Ingham? I feel like there was a connection there that made me think they weren't a totally impartial party. That could explain why Judge Penny approved them as co-conservator.

I believe it's a real mafia. Doctors, judges, lawyers ... all connected to profit this "legal" system. It's crazy. I can't wait to Sept 29 to see how it turn.

Yes I think Bessemer was connected to Team CON.

• Like 1

Glad they wrote this article.

Friends: Britney’s Free now.

Me: No she’s not, not yet.

Friends: Yes she is. I’ve seen multiple different news channels and they all said the same thing, she’s free.

Me: Tries to explain

*gets looked at like I’m a crazy person*

At least now I point them to a news source and this article if they want to read it.