Los Angeles Times : Britney Spears’ father won’t leave without a fight, despite saying he would step down

37 minutes ago, Prachi said:

Hm, from what I understand from this is that this will take a while let's see what Mathew does next I am in hope to see Jamie removed on 29th! 

I think James will be removed but my fear is "who is going to replace him" ?

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, Matou said:

I think James will be removed but my fear is "who is going to replace him" ?

I think that's not even the worst outcome, the worst would be the judge naming them co-conservators as she did with the Bessemer Trust.

But as you say, I think he'll be removed, and I wouldn't be concerned about who, because obviously Rubin seems to be a good option. 

After that they need some time to really assess what's the situation of Britney's estate over the past 13 years. Just like they proposed a personal care plan, then I think they could come with some sort of strategy for Britney to learn to manage her finances and eventually remove the conservatorship. After that, or even meanwhile, they could start pressing charges and do all the correspondent investigations, etc. 

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Prachi said:

Read a lot on Jason, well if Jamie does gets removed so someone needs to be appointed if not Jason then a court appointed this which is really much worse.

So focus on the good way, Penny will appoint Jason and the investigation will begin. https://s6.gifyu.com/images/gifgit6.gif

• Love 1

glad to repost this to my fb (lol) I got really sick of people on my social media posting "victory! he's stepping down!" and ppl messaging me cause they know I follow the case and me sounding like a gloomy ***** being like "not necc true but yes very small victory" lol 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think that's not the worst outcome, the worst would be the judge naming them co-conservators as she did with the Bessemer Trust.

But as you say, I think he'll be removed, and I wouldn't be concerned about who, because obviously Rubin seems to be a good option. 

After that they need some time to really assess what's the situation of Britney's estate over the past 13 years. Just like they proposed a personal care plan, then I think they could come with some sort of strategy for Britney to learn to manage her finances and eventually remove the conservatorship. After that, or even meanwhile, they could start pressing charges and do all the correspondent investigations, etc. 

I don't know why she would do this. If I remember, the point was that Bessemer was co-conservator.

IA, it will take time I think. The most important is to remove James & co.

1 minute ago, MX3 said:

glad to repost this to my fb (lol) I got really sick of people on my social media posting "victory! he's stepping down!" and ppl messaging me cause they know I follow the case and me sounding like a gloomy ***** being like "not necc true but yes very small victory" lol 

Same for me, last day I spoke about Britney's situation & the guy was like "yeah she is free now", then me : https://s6.gifyu.com/images/gifgit19.gif "let me explain why she is not"

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

The fact that Jamie refuses to be replaced (or at least step down) from the conservatorship just proves to show how he’s only in it for the money. Whenever he or his lawyers say that he’s only in it because he loves his daughter is a total lie (obvi). If he really loves his daughter, then he would step down immediately but he seems to be incapable of doing so. As for Judge Penny, I wonder if she has her own vendetta against Britney?

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Matou said:

I don't know why she would do this. If I remember, the point was that Bessemer was co-conservator.

IA, it will take time I think. The most important is to remove James & co.

I have a hard time believing all of these key players, including Judge Penny, aren't benefiting from keeping Britney conserved. I remember in the documentary "The Guardians," there was corruption in Las Vegas guardianships going all the way up to the judges. The doctors, lawyers, and guardians were all incentivized to conserve more people and keep them conserved. If that's the case here, Jamie's accounting might have some compromising information on Judge Penny, and it'd be in her best interest to avoid bringing on a new, impartial person to take over the estate. That's all obviously just a theory, though.

As for Bessemer, weren't they tied to Vivian somehow? Or Ingham? I feel like there was a connection there that made me think they weren't a totally impartial party. That could explain why Judge Penny approved them as co-conservator.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Finally a good article that explains what's actually going on here. There's no justifiable reason for Penny to hold on to Jamie. I think he will definitely be removed. What I'm afraid of is how long it will take. And I fear Penny once again wanting to choose middle ground and making him co conservator. She's weak and non committed like that.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Vivian, Jamie, lou, all of them need to stop trying fool the public, it this point that seems to be tho only strategy, well actually that’s been there strategy but since it’s now obvious they lie to the media hopefully the news outlets are more keen are not spreading fake news and actually speak to the actual source!!!

• Love 2
  • Like 1