Drew Barrymore on why she's stayed silent on the #FreeBritney movement

1 hour ago, carlosallauca said:

is she talking NOW just to promote her show? hmm, ok.

Lmao! No, I don’t think so. But that gave me a good chuckle.

I think she was on there to promote her show and, because it’s a hot topic, Britney’s trial came up somehow.

I could be wrong but, I don’t see her just sitting down to talk about Britney Spears. And then to plug herself while doing it? Idk, I just don’t see it

• Love 4
22 minutes ago, bas che said:

Drew Barrywho? When was the last time she had a successful film? 2001? This is a prime example of celebrities showing their support when there’s something for them to gain. 

I don't think we should be so quick to judge though. When was the last time Britney showed another celebrity support? 

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, Marlean said:

I don't think we should be so quick to judge though. When was the last time Britney showed another celebrity support? 

Britney has been silenced from 13 years, she hasn't been able to structure her life to talk about someone else in the first place. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I don't know why people are hating on Drew, Brit topic is hot and everyone will talk about it everybody has their ways + Drew isn't even that relevant to spread this kind of awareness in the first place. 

She also suffered a lot of trauma during her childhood. 

• Love 2
  • Like 7