''Work *****'' music video is a masterpiece

It’s seriously high budget and they did everything they could with that money. I honestly love it but also see it as very representative of what team con wanted to present her as. I don’t love that they pushed her to do things she was uncomfortable with and that there’s extensive body retouching done but that seems to be par for the course in the industry…

• Love 3

Calling it a masterpiece is a bit of a stretch imo, but it was indeed pretty great .

The b*ch looked stunning. Mama was truly serving face. It looked like she was enjoying herself and into it for most f it, which is pretty rare for post-Primeney.  There were some really good dancing moments too.  (Mostly in the scene where she's wearing pants).

But there are still some lackluster moments where she looks out of it/half assing the choreo. Otherwise it would be up to par to her old iconic music videos. The way they edited the choreography wasn't the best either. But overall I still really like it, and it's in my top 3 videos post-prime:

1 - Slumber Party

2 - Womanizer

3- Work *****

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Phonography423 said:

Some people said it was Beyoncé’s Run the World. But people always say people copy her when we all know Beyonce isn’t exactly original herself. People tried to drag jlo just because they had the same hairstyle last year :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

No. That’s definitely not it. It’s not a well known artist & I don’t even think the music video is in English. 

• Like 1

honestly i love it, i think it's her most expensive video? and it shows, I wish she had more videos like that after WB. Her videos after that look so cheap honestly,  yes specially slumber party, it looks so cheap it hurts. 

also guys idk i feel like britney maybe likes the song and don't forget that even if today it could mean something completely different it can easily be seen as some motivation souless song that maybe britney didn't even sing to begin with so maybe she doesn't care lol 

She looks absolutely stunning and the cinematography is top notch. But I don’t think it’s in my Britney top 10.

I’ve never been a big fan of the choreography… the moves feel very disjointed. I would love to see what her early choreographers would have done with this song, like Kevin Tancharoen or Darrin Henson. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

On 8/17/2021 at 5:31 AM, Mister_Secret_X said:

No.

That’s the problem with all of us..look at Gaga’s fans. Even she release cheap **** they are all over her. 

britney get criticized whatever she does..

the song and video both are ionic..need an eye to see it

• Love 1

I like the video until I learned what went on behind the scenes of it. It's for that reason that I have a hard time watching it. I kind of feel the same way about The Wizard of Oz. As much I like that film, it's hard to watch knowing what happened to Judy Garland during the filming of it and how what happened scarred her until the day she died.