''Work *****'' music video is a masterpiece

1 hour ago, G-unit said:

The shots of her at the vanity in the desert and the performance scene in the desert are flawless.  She looks SO gorgeous.

I loathe the ending though.  The way they edited it is so awful.  The way the final bit of choreography was chopped is just bad.  It’s out of sequence and bothers me.  But I do enjoy the video.  The pink dress is cute and her being surrounded by sharks in a song called Work ***** is actually pretty interesting.  Especially because at the “hold your head high…” part the sharks swim away as if she’s like dismissing them.  I’d love to know if she had input in the concept.

OMG same.

And also the first dancing scene in the desert when we see a bit too much her dancers instead of Britney. :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

The pyramid scene was unnecessary and it's also the only outfit I don't like.

• Like 1

It's a great video for that time, however, those high tech elements, explosions, neon light, dancing on a platform in the deserts, are just so tacky and repetitive compared to other videos from that time. Britney deserves videos that are timeless, like slave and toxic. :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: 

Some of her older videos were not timeless either, such as crazy and sometimes. 

This would've had such a bigger impact if she had kept the initial title of WERK B*ch instead of WORK. I think WERK would've instantly made it such a gay icon and a nice shout out to the gay fans out there. And with Drag Race being so popular with all kinds of people (straight, gay, old, young etc) it would've gone with that hype too! Could've made it a sassy, choreo heavy music video with drag queens and gay fans WERKING IT but it lost a bit of that when the name changed. Strike A Pose Vogue GIF

Lost even more when the light shed on Britney being forced to work, so it is more like her ABUSERS singing this TO Britney. 

.... Still a f*n bop though. Love this songOh No Ugh GIF

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods

well its the best she's looked since 2011 to that point so yeah I was happy to see FFTney gone and this gorgeous Britney on set :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:the dancing was still super slow though, I don't blame her, she probably didn't even wanna do the M/V

• Love 1
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Danielle1987 said:

Does anyone else remember which music video it was that Work B.itch essentially carbon copied? (Director’s fault, not Brit’s)

Some people said it was Beyoncé’s Run the World. But people always say people copy her when we all know Beyonce isn’t exactly original herself. People tried to drag jlo just because they had the same hairstyle last year :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

• Like 1