Onyx era is underrated af

6 hours ago, danny1994 said:

This will be a controversial opinion, but although Onyx was a great tour it seemed like the passion was starting to slip away at that point.

same feeling here - i guess not willingly but she had started to realize things. it wasn't as fun and as new and exciting as DWAD for example.

i think at the time she was already feeling the "pressure" of her team...

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Alex Murr said:

The 2004 E Entertainment special:

34623663423.png

I loved that special, i had it on tape vhs and i watched it so many times, the special tells the story of Britney's life from the beginning of her career and the creation and preparation of the Onyx Hotel Tour.  you can't find it on yuotube anymore, only here:

OMG! I have been looking for this edition maybe since it was aired. Omg I cant believe it's online. Thank you. I actually got to think the show I saw on tv was made out of different cuts from different shows, interviews, etc and that it was the reason it wasnt on internet, because I really never saw on internet anywhere. Like the old lady from titanic "it only lived in my memory" :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:thank you for posting it. 

• Love 2

Its weird cause i remember really liking the singles, the performances, the videos, but i felt like she was high or something during that time and that made me felt somewhat disconected with her. Im not stating she actually did cause i dont know, but i felt that and i still think that when i look at many vids from that time.

I was 17 at that moment

59 minutes ago, BritneyLover said:

Its weird cause i remember really liking the singles, the performances, the videos, but i felt like she was high or something during that time and that made me felt somewhat disconected with her. Im not stating she actually did cause i dont know, but i felt that and i still think that when i look at many vids from that time.

I was 17 at that moment

maybe some mary jane

On 8/17/2021 at 7:22 PM, Rik said:

Um :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay::umok_pursed_squint_well_okay::meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

Keep in mind...

Back then it was in no way "cool" to be in your 20's and a fan of Britney Spears.

Her ITZ era may seem mature in retrospect...But back then she was a still a teen idol who had legions of tween fans.

She had yet to totally shed her bubble gum image...And the s** came across as "try hard" more than anything.