Onyx era is underrated af

1 minute ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I can’t believe how horribly wrong everything went after this. To think ITZ and Onyx era was the sort of beginning of the end for Britney as we knew her. 

She was so amazing during this era but it’s obvious she was getting burnt out. She should have taken a long break after ITZ. 

It was very clear that she wanted to, but those around her (*cough* Larry R. *cough*) wouldn't really let her. Becoming a mother was the perfect opportunity for such a break, but she wasn't allowed that even then.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

I didn’t like the Breathe on Me performance. Thought it was too ***ual especially given she had young fans. 

:badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating: 

This is the exact attitude she was sick of. She was expected to be a people pleaser. But she is an artist, who wants to express herself in a way she wants, not as she expected. If it's ***ual, it's ***ual. The whole album is about loosing up, parties and s** (and mas*******n). Did you expect her to dance around in a schoolgirl custom with ponytails?

That performance is gold.

6nrV.gif

• Love 6
1 hour ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

I didn’t like the Breathe on Me performance. Thought it was too ***ual especially given she had young fans. 

I'm with you on that.

For me, it wasn't that it was ***ualized, but that it was crass.

It was missing that old-school glamour that Madonna brought with the Blond Ambition tour.

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I'm with you on that.

For me, it wasn't that it was ***ualized, but that it was crass.

It was missing that old-school glamour that Madonna brought with the Blond Ambition tour.

Well, u should’ve gone to that tour then  :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill: 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1