Jordan appreciation thread...

Hes a narcissist and disliked by everyone ….  Just kidding 😲🤣🙃 He’s a good egg! Thanks for creating this site . Here is to seeing Britney set free. Jordan is a handsome bright caring man and wish him only the best on his future endeavors.  I need Jordan as a gym buddy . Yet he’s  too dang far ! 

• Leader
On 8/19/2021 at 11:07 AM, Shawn74 said:

Hes a narcissist and disliked by everyone ….  Just kidding 😲🤣🙃 He’s a good egg! Thanks for creating this site . Here is to seeing Britney set free. Jordan is a handsome bright caring man and wish him only the best on his future endeavors.  I need Jordan as a gym buddy . Yet he’s  too dang far ! 

The whiplash of this comment :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: 

First sentence :rupaulslap_hit_mad:

Everything else :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing: 🙏 

11 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

The whiplash of this comment :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: 

First sentence :rupaulslap_hit_mad:

Everything else :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing: 🙏 

You needed a laugh 🤪 .. you can handle a little sarcasm Its all good . Ehh I could handle your slap .. your only maybe 4’1”… 🙄🤣😂… kidding short guys are concentrated.. This one is only 5’5”, bet your taller  . 😜

On a serious note . I do hope Britney is set free and also thank you Jordan for inspiring a wonderful movement . Its helped open many more eyes towards her corrupt situation. I do not think many comprehend how twisted and sad all this really is . 

I would love for the public to stop calling her crazy . Yet The freebritney movement has put a microscope on her situation and now on many others in situations like Britney . Hopefully her situation will lead to better laws. 

Britney is in a swamp full of leeches like no other . I have always sympathized over the cruel treatment she received prior to this insanely abusive conservatorship.   I do not believe in fairy tales but I do believe in justice . The world is a tough place to navigate for many of us. Yet for Britney .. times that by a million.  Shows you how unbelievably strong she is … shes a fighter . Yet I am only wishing freedom and happiness as soon as possible  . Shes one strong lady . Freebritney !  Plus her true smile is so infectious!!!

Thank you again Jordan 🙃