Jordan appreciation thread...

Here for it.

I've seen for more than a decade, the pressure and sacrifice Jordan has put up with and made in service to this community.  Thank you, Jordan.  For exhale and for bringing us all together.  As chaotic as we may be sometimes, we really do appreciate it!

• Love 3
  • Leader
5 minutes ago, kgid said:

Here for it.

I've seen for more than a decade, the pressure and sacrifice Jordan has put up with and made in service to this community.  Thank you, Jordan.  For exhale and for bringing us all together.  As chaotic as we may be sometimes, we really do appreciate it!

Super sweet thing to say. Thank you 😭 

• Leader
43 minutes ago, Martian_M00d said:

Cheers to Jordan! You deserve all the credit in the world for keeping this forum going and being one of the flagbearers of the free britney movement, even when it wasn't popular. You should be proud of what you accomplished. I know we all are. :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

Appreciate that! And thanks to you all for allowing me to be vulnerable and express something that, in the grand scheme of things, considering everything going on in the world (like the pandemic and Afghanistan) that I am still valid in my feelings and all that. Means a lot. This is the power of community :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

• Love 4

I know haters in the Facebook comments think he's trying to take the credit of free Britney to himself, but they fail to see everytime he dismisses it, he wants it to be a team effort, unfortunately I don't think that will happen as it's historically documented that he said it first in 2009.

But he does remind me of a lamb I have as a friend. 

Alex said this, to date me is you have to like Mariah Carey and understand the first kid we have that's her name. 

Somehow I said, Jordan and the Britney army would not make that ridiculous rule that you have to like Britney first before your parents. 

Let's just say I got blocked cos he said the celeb was there for me when my parents weren't. 

We had this argument, and I reminded him. You begged your dad to help you move from Washington when mc had her breakdown and you felt it was important to be near Mariah Carey. 

Don't act like you disowned your dad, when he said you're on your own with that superficial request. 

I really can't see this stan base goin to that length where the idol becomes a religious figure to the point of extreme worship.