Britney posts new topless photos: "Before I show you more pics of my body … I want you to understand my thoughts on exposing my skin"

• Leader
9 hours ago, reVolution said:

Papi you were basically getting sued by her father, you did more than enough being outspoken, rest assured sure on that

:katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

It just makes me a little sad that BH and some of it's history in the movement isn't even a blip on her radar at this point. BH doesn't exist to get validation from Brit by any means - it's still has done its job where there are literally millions of people checking - and shining a light on this injustice - I have to remember that's one of the points of why I poured my heart and soul into this over the years. I think that's why it stings though. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  And I am super proud of myself for speaking out about this from day 1 (along with my fellow Exhalers) and writing about the conservatorship over the years to follow through the lens that it was corrupt. I hesitate to talk about this cause I don't want to be that stereotype Buzzfeed kind of painted me to be 😬 

• Love 6
  • Like 1
  • Leader
12 hours ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

You did a lot. You were the first to to against that situation. And you dealt with the hate and consecuences. I think you need to feel proud of all your effort because some of us were blind by those years and it really sucks…

Appreciate that a lot. I need to remind myself what the greater purpose is here - and it's not an overt or even cryptic shout-out from the queen. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

• Love 3

I mean I want her to do what she wants but the cursing in posts and posing topless is really out of character for her. Did she not say that she doesn’t like being too **** because she’s a “mother?” Suddenly it’s different now. I wonder how her children feel about seeing this. It’s not even like she’s modeling or doing something career related. She’s just naked on Instagram 

• Love 3
40 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

I mean I want her to do what she wants but the cursing in posts and posing topless is really out of character for her. Did she not say that she doesn’t like being too **** because she’s a “mother?” Suddenly it’s different now. I wonder how her children feel about seeing this. It’s not even like she’s modeling or doing something career related. She’s just naked on Instagram 

Like every other woman her generation and younger  :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

who's not naked on Instagram?

• Leader
8 hours ago, Niamhmarie said:

You're so honest to admit that feeling! Fair Play. I recently saw a clip of you from 09 I think on TV discussing the conservatorship - literally a decade ahead of the majority. So you've absolutel done your best!! Best wishes from Ireland <3 

Appreciate that a lot, thank you thank you :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing: Also welcome to Exhale 🙏 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, MikeMasi said:

Out of character? She posed in her underwear at 17. She posed topless at 20, and has done five music videos with varying levels of nudity.

And as for the swearing? Britney’s been swearing her entire career. She just keeps it out of the music.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, MikeMasi said:

Even if i don't like that much these insta posts, I would say that "I'm mom now" Britney was out of character and not this Brintey. This Britney is just way too random and kind of inappropriate in this legal context but she has always been ***ual, the mom excuse was brought up during the worst years of her conservatorship so...:4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

• Love 2
17 hours ago, KrisJ said:

Britney refused a dance move and they threw her in a mental health clinic against her will.

Though she can post whatever she wants, the timing of nude pictures when you’re in a court battle for your freedom just doesn’t feel right. And I know that’s an unpopular opinion but it comes from a good place 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Out of character? She posed in her underwear at 17. She posed topless at 20, and has done five music videos with varying levels of nudity.

And as for the swearing? Britney’s been swearing her entire career. She just keeps it out of the music.

All this. This is completely in character.

Maybe she felt a little more reserved when her kids were young and now realizes she doesn’t HAVE to be a boring soccer mom to be a good mom. Being a mom doesn’t mean you are no longer a ***ual person 

• Love 1
On 8/16/2021 at 8:41 PM, TomasBR said:

I would like to ask you something: what's the connection between "nude" pictures and being in court? I'm genuinely asking to understand your point, not just shading your opinion. 

Cause, right now, it seems to me that you believe that a woman who posts pictures showing parts of her own body isn't well enough to defend herself in a court. Like a woman's nudity has some kinda of connection with mental disability. But that can't be it... I mean, it's 2021! To even assume a woman's freedom can be questioned based on a barely half nude pic it's outrageous!

It almost sounds like the only way Britney can get out of this is if she became Virgin Mary, perfect and immaculate. And that it's just a too unfair expectation to hold on to anyone really. 

I'm not that OP and I'm trying to explain myself as well as I possibly can. I think timing is everything. I read something ******* crazy that I wouldn't be surprised is true...is Jamie forcing Britney to wear bras when she's out in public? Holy ****, I can't even believe I typed that line because it sounds so bat****. It sounds like it's one step away from (sorry, another Little House clip!) binding yourself up tighter*

*Backstory: Sylvia's a teenager in Walnut Grove and she's quite developed. She's got a ****head for a father that can't see that the boys peering in Sylvia's window are the problem. Instead he jumps on her *** and makes her bind her breasts up tighter. If one chooses to watch the rest of the episodes, here's a warning that Sylvia's story doesn't end happily. Spoiler warning below:

Spoiler

Sylvia is **** and becomes pregnant by the rap***. 

Spoiler

*** chewing starts at 5:27 and scene ends at 7:44 after Sylvia's binds herself up tighter. 

Again, I know I'm using a fictional tv series as an example. But I truly feel it's veering off into that territory when you've got a father telling his ADULT daughter to wear a bra. There's a bit of uneasiness there. Lots of women go braless when they're out in public. Maybe some women choose to not wear a bra for anything. Maybe others wear a bra when they're in a professional environment but they sure as **** wouldn't wear a bra if they're out running errands. 

So I do see the reasoning behind "I'm gonna ******* do what I want to do." Again, it's the two different things done by two different people thing. I wouldn't post topless pictures unless I wanted to make everybody that looked at them go blind. But it'd be the bra thing that I'd give the finger to. I hate wearing a bra and if I had somebody telling me "You gonna be wearing this anytime you go out of the house." Gain my freedom and I'd never wear a bra again. 

Britney's went through **** and something as simple as a bra becomes something that she doesn't even have a choice to do or not do. I'm not ****ting on Britney posting these pictures, just feel like timing is what's key. And I'm not even talking about the general population when I'm making these comments. There's gonna be people that will forever see Britney as being "bat****". "Girl went from shaving her own head to showing titty pictures. tisk tisk" Those people will never think outside of the box of Britney = bat****. I do consider the actions of the other side and that's the only reason I'm saying anything on the topic instead of looking at the pics and moving to the next topic. They want Britney to remain under a c-ship and I think they're gonna play dirty and anything that can be used against Britney will be used against Britney. They're probably following her actions more than a Britney fan right now. "Can this be used in our favor to prove she's still needs the c-ship?" What if instead of topless pictures it was pictures of Britney shaving her head again? I'd honestly be saying the same thing if we were looking at Britney shaving her head. Wary of **** that could be used against me even thought I don't see a problem with a woman shaving their head. But I'm also some nobody in hickville and not involved in Britney's legal case either. I'd wait for the head shaving after I'm free of the c-ship.. But I guess it also goes back to that circle I was talking about. I realize you can't walk on eggshells because you're afraid of what the other party is gonna do. Putting myself in Britney's shoes, I'd be royally ****ed up after 13 years of this. I would be the type that'd be completely ****ed up and nothing's gonna stop the fear from being there even if I cut the leeches out and I make damn sure that I've got every kind of restraining order against these leeches, cut them out of everything if something should happen to to me, banned from every making money off me ever again, etc. 

Britney's got a voice and I want her to be able to use it in court. Nothing she posts on her social media accounts should clamp her voice down when she's speaking about the injustices she's been through during this c-ship. I think I'll bold that and be the tl;dr version of this post because I realize I got quite wordy.

I realize I'm writing an essay and I gotta wrap this up. I'll post it for now but I might feel iffy enough to delete it because I feel like even my mind is going around circles trying to write this. 

On 8/17/2021 at 10:38 AM, Jordan Miller said:

:katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

It just makes me a little sad that BH and some of it's history in the movement isn't even a blip on her radar at this point. BH doesn't exist to get validation from Brit by any means - it's still has done its job where there are literally millions of people checking - and shining a light on this injustice - I have to remember that's one of the points of why I poured my heart and soul into this over the years. I think that's why it stings though. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  And I am super proud of myself for speaking out about this from day 1 (along with my fellow Exhalers) and writing about the conservatorship over the years to follow through the lens that it was corrupt. I hesitate to talk about this cause I don't want to be that stereotype Buzzfeed kind of painted me to be 😬 

Your feeling is more than valid. Anyone would feel that way and honestly, I agree tjat you should get more recognition, even if its not what you are aiming for. I hope you get it somehow. 

Regarding the post, this caption was lovely and sincere. I prefer authenticity over weird codes only she understands. And the emotions she speaks about are understandable. People who have gone through what she has gone through, tend to go to either one of these two extremes; overexposure or they become super, super conservative about their bodies. Anyways, I loved what she wrote. 

One day the truth will come out, and I'll be cutting all the *****es who thought it's Britney posting.

Posting ***** in the middle of a vicious court battle with the devil.... is this OK !!! Really !

Shout-out to Justin TimberFake (The guy is her Ex and he's married, we all know how their relationship ended ad how JT contributed in Britney's fall from grace..... how would the  public opinion think about this behaviour ? 

Remember how Team con fooled the public opinion about Jamie's intentions to step down, and then it was all over the news that Britney was finally free, and they been doing the same thing with her Instagram...... Team Con is facing jail, they'd whatever it takes to save their ***.

At this point, it's not about conspiracies,  it's just COMMON SENS,  use your head people 

• Like 1