Britney posts new topless photos: "Before I show you more pics of my body … I want you to understand my thoughts on exposing my skin"

The earth is moving but I can't feel the ground!!!!! 

Beach Fail GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

Spoiler

I'm afraid of news/posts like this that make feel so happy, because there's always something happening later that will bring me down...Like the emotional whiplash I felt during the week when Rosengart filed his petition and then Jamie and co filed theirs ... my heart almost gave out :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

Edited by Lumanizer
Not me getting the lyrics wrong lol
7 hours ago, Gayseus911 said:

It's not to us, to the judge and outsiders it is

To the judge? To the outsiders? You sound ridiculous!

She is in the process of removing the conservator of the ESTATE! So you are saying that the judge will not remove James based on IG? :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

3 hours ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

I like the idea of a topless photoshoot but the execution is kinda tacky.

This, unfortunately. I dont like the pictures at all, but I love the idea. 

She can do something like this:

54cad3551872f_-_britneyspears3.jpg?resiz

Yes, its up to her and she should be able to make her own decisions, so do your thing girl. But people also can also have opinions when you post it on social media

• Love 1
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

I know. The self-doubt is real.

I have actually been feeling this way for a little while and only now, when I read she wrote "3 years" I was like :clownery_makeup_meme:

yeah for the "3 years" I was like the same ... https://s6.gifyu.com/images/gifgit2d294e48aba036d50.gif It's a reference to Britney's Gram podcast but hey it really began in 2008.

Did you know there is Wikipedia page for the movement ? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_Britney_movement

I think someone should update this & bring to the light it began here. https://s6.gifyu.com/images/gifgit71ab945e8c9b94d30.gif Do it Jordan. Rise ego, rise like a phoenix ! :snarky_katy_merry_go_round_smile_proud_spinning:

• Love 2

I feel like I’m in 1950 reading some comments, look I get these kind of pics aren’t gonna be everyone’s cup of tea and that’s fine but that doesn’t give u a right to judge Britney just cuz she’s comfortable with these kind of pics, just keep your negativity to yourself, your negativity helps nothing.

• Love 3
  • Like 5

I just don’t knowwww whyyyy, like I’m all for nude pics but like maybe do your hair and put nail polish on ! Like I loveeeee that Britney doesn’t gaf about her looks , it’s refreshing! But like maybe somewhat kept together, like at least wipe off the chipped nail polish  😩

• Haha 1

She looks absolutely flawless and so gorgeous! Love to see her empowered and feeling herself! so hot GIF

Bittersweet caption knowing that performing had cause so many insecurities but it makes sense. Hope she looks at herself and realizes how incredibly gorgeous she is! Looking Back Britney Spears GIF

Living for her continuing to acknowledge FREE BRITNEY! It is so great knowing she is aware and grateful of it. She has such supportive and protective fans and I'm glad it isn't going unnoticed. WE LOVE YOU <3 happy fairly oddparents GIF