Britney posts new topless photos: "Before I show you more pics of my body … I want you to understand my thoughts on exposing my skin"

3 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Can I tell you guys something? A conflicting feeling I experience. I get SO excited when she mentions Free Britney. It's so cool considering everything has happened. Then, selfishly, I get a little bummed out to think of all the years we were outspoken about the conservatorship on BreatheHeavy too and it just wasn't enough to make the same kind of impact as we needed. Makes me feel like, 'damn Jordan you didn't do enough.' And I really tried. I know we all did. And I hate that it bums me out. My ego secretly wants some kind of validation? And another part of me recognizes how icky that is; I don't understand this part of me. 

Papi you were basically getting sued by her father, you did more than enough being outspoken, rest assured sure on that

• Love 5
  • Like 1

I have to admit that the timing does feel weird because she's in the middle of a very public legal battle. I understand where certain people feel like now isnt the right time to be posting this type of stuff. Its like that Oprah interview. It just feels to soon in the middle of all this stuff. Fans can agree to disagree. Its that simple. As far as the pictures go, she looks amazing. On a positive note I think its wonderful that she feels reborn and can reclaim her body. I'd also like to add that it was ok when her team and James profited off her completely naked body in the Womanizer and Criminal music videos but not ok on IG? If they even try holding that against her, that would be my first argument. Also she's aware of the timing and ultimately this is her taking control.  " anyways I bet you’re wondering why I’d expose my body NOW " 

• Love 7
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, b42ad said:

She looks beautiful and I love reading her captions, she’s such a deep thinker.

There’s one thing making me feel a bit uncomfortable, though (and no, it’s not Britney - she’s killing it). She keeps mentioning that we don’t know the half of what she’s been through (and we know a lot) and there’s this theme of reclaiming her body as her own, now she has directly connected those themes with Project Rose (which, outside of Britney, is something completely different). I just keep thinking she’s hinting at something else much darker  and when you look at the pieces, they fit. I hope more than anything I am wrong but if I am right, this really underlines how urgent it is for Britney to get out of that damn conservatorship before more harm is done or they try to keep her silent by doing God knows what. She needs to be away from everybody involved with restraining orders against them all and criminal charges need filing immediately. 

Can you please explain what you have in your mind? Cause lately I have been thinking about other things too and I was like maybe I'm going crazy lol.

5 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Can I tell you guys something? A conflicting feeling I experience. I get SO excited when she mentions Free Britney. It's so cool considering everything has happened. Then, selfishly, I get a little bummed out to think of all the years we were outspoken about the conservatorship on BreatheHeavy too and it just wasn't enough to make the same kind of impact as we needed. Makes me feel like, 'damn Jordan you didn't do enough.' And I really tried. I know we all did. And I hate that it bums me out. My ego secretly wants some kind of validation? And another part of me recognizes how icky that is; I don't understand this part of me. 

You're so honest to admit that feeling! Fair Play. I recently saw a clip of you from 09 I think on TV discussing the conservatorship - literally a decade ahead of the majority. So you've absolutel done your best!! Best wishes from Ireland <3 

• Like 3