Britney posts new topless photos: "Before I show you more pics of my body … I want you to understand my thoughts on exposing my skin"

10 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

read that again, slowly and in loud voice. Not trying to attack you, but this kind of comment is what doesn't feel right with me.

There really isn't a valid connection between being in her "legal battle", and posting whatever she feels like on social media, no matter how you look at it. Her ongoing "legal  battle" is not a trial where she's being accused of something, or where she has to prove being innocent, and everything will be used against her. They haven't even formally asked for the conservatorship to end, but just for James to step down.

Let's be honest, if she was still under the conservatorship, but no petitions were filed, would you then think that it's ok for her to post this, or would it still rub you the wrong way? Because legally, her situation is still the same. She's not the one that has to be careful of what she says or what she posts online, she's not the one being accused of anything, she's not being sued or something.

I think it’s just a matter of seeing how the odds have been stacked against her for so long and I just don’t trust in the legal process or Judge Penny at all. Maybe I need to rethink my statement or thoughts but it’s just out of care. At the end of the day I’m just glad she had Rosengart and her fans and feels free enough to do as she pleases. I just want her to officially be free too as we all do

• Love 2
  • Like 1
17 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Britney refused a dance move and they threw her in a mental health clinic against her will.

Though she can post whatever she wants, the timing of nude pictures when you’re in a court battle for your freedom just doesn’t feel right. And I know that’s an unpopular opinion but it comes from a good place 

Whatever she decides to post in social media has nothing to do with her human rights and freedom.

Media would use it against her and that’s stupid. Sometimes, it feels like we’re living in 1920.

• Love 7

All I can say is echoing what I said on another post even if I'm going against the tide. It's not jealousy. Her body is ******* amazing looking and damn I wish I had a body that looked like that. Side note: I love the rose she's displaying. I'm a huge flower nut. :D Here comes the serious part: We're two different people. What Britney's gonna do isn't what I'd do and vice versa. I realize the people surrounding Britney might be shady enough that the most harmless thing will be nitpicked. Could be harmlessly smelling flowers and it'd be: "She's still CRAZY! She needs our guidance! It's not normal behavior. She's still sick. So so sick." Idk man, I just don't know if I'd be posting this kinda stuff when I'm fighting for my freedom/in the middle of a legal case. I'd be afraid of giving them ammo to be used against me. And I realize that might not be the proper thing to say either. So you just gonna live in  fear for the rest of your life? Scared to say or do something wrong because here comes the vultures again? I realize you can't live like that. And nobody should have to. Still, I'd err on the side of caution.

And there's my jumbled 2 cents for the day.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, KrisJ said:

Britney refused a dance move and they threw her in a mental health clinic against her will.

Though she can post whatever she wants, the timing of nude pictures when you’re in a court battle for your freedom just doesn’t feel right. And I know that’s an unpopular opinion but it comes from a good place 

I agree. Again, I feel uncomfortable posting what I posted because I don't mean it to sound bad/judgmental/etc. I try and be fair by saying what I'd do and what Britney would do are two different things because we're two different people. I'd go on a social media blackout for the most part. I'd post videos every now and again so people can see and hear me and I'd keep them up to date on how I'm doing so people aren't worried. I'd be so laser focused that this might be the freedom I've been craving for years. Keep aiming in that direction. Can't afford to **** this up. 

You ever watch a tv show where a character is trapped in something? Like you might have the character climbing up and they get so close to the top and then they fall back down? How disappointing that must be to be almost to the top and you drop before you can get out. This is the closest Britney's gotten to the 'top' of being able to escape from the c-ship. Yeah, I do acknowledge that I hope her behavior in person would be what's paid attention to most of all. But again I'd be afraid of giving the other side any ammo to use against me.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Gayseus911 said:

It's not to us, to the judge and outsiders it is

I keep on stressing that I hope her behavior in person is what's paid attention to the most. Her actions and words in person. Focus on that. But nudity brings out so many thoughts in different people. There's people that won't see anything wrong with what Britney posted. Or they'd be crude about it: "Can't wait to ********* to this tonight!" How many people have attitudes like this when it concerns nudity?

Little House on the Prairie backstory: Laura's showed her *** and quit being the teacher at the Walnut Grove school. Mrs. Oleson is now the teacher. She wanted to have different subjects along with the regular subjects being taught. New subjects include French and Art Appreciation. So Harriet shows off some artwork. Artwork shown at 20:06. Now the next scene is the one I'm talking about where Mr. Parker shows up and threatens to get the law after Harriet if she shows anymore pictures like the ones she showed in class. 21:13-23:00 is  Mr. Parker's reaction to Harriet's "dirty pictures". Yeah, I realize it's a fictional tv series but you can't sit here and act like there's not people that wouldn't be flipping out in 2021 at topless pictures or nude pictures, etc. Same attitude. 

Spoiler

• Like 1

Have u seen Cardie B? It is so sad fans r after nude pics judging like Britney is the only person who shows nudity. Look at the internet. There r plenty of it. But then it comes to Britney it is like oh she is not well, oh she is in court and etc...she should not do it. Britney has every right to show any part she wants to show even while being in fight against her freedom.  She is been told that to do for too long let her just be...i think that beautiful sensitive woman deserves that.

• Love 6

She looks beautiful and I love reading her captions, she’s such a deep thinker.

There’s one thing making me feel a bit uncomfortable, though (and no, it’s not Britney - she’s killing it). She keeps mentioning that we don’t know the half of what she’s been through (and we know a lot) and there’s this theme of reclaiming her body as her own, now she has directly connected those themes with Project Rose (which, outside of Britney, is something completely different). I just keep thinking she’s hinting at something else much darker  and when you look at the pieces, they fit. I hope more than anything I am wrong but if I am right, this really underlines how urgent it is for Britney to get out of that damn conservatorship before more harm is done or they try to keep her silent by doing God knows what. She needs to be away from everybody involved with restraining orders against them all and criminal charges need filing immediately. 

• Love 3