Britney posts new topless photos: "Before I show you more pics of my body … I want you to understand my thoughts on exposing my skin"

14 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

IF THIS ISNT CONFIRMATION THAT SHE DOES CONTROL HER INSTAGRAM I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE SHE NEEDS TO SAY. :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

There better be no more comments that she doesn’t control her Instagram. She even mentioned FREE BRITNEY!

I love her thought process of entering the world naked and free. She really is an artist :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: she looks GORGEOUS 

cassidys plan working very well lmaao

***im kidding bestie I do believe its her lol

• Haha 4
1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

Can I just tell you guys something? A conflicting feeling I experience. I get SO excited when she mentions Free Britney. It's so cool considering everything has happened. Then, selfishly, I get a little bummed out to think of all the years we were outspoken about the conservatorship on BreatheHeavy too and it just wasn't enough to make the same kind of impact as we needed. Makes me feel like, 'damn Jordan you didn't do enough.' And I really tried. I know we all did. And I hate that it bums me out. My ego secretly wants some kind of validation? And another part of me recognizes how icky that is; I don't understand this part of me. 

Don’t be too hard on yourself. When this is all over, I bet Britney will come to see you in person and thank you for your hard work. Britney really appreciate her fans and you know it. Primeney is still in there and when this conservatorship is over she will be free. 

• Love 9

I like this but this isn't the best time to post stuff like this when you're fighting for your freedom, this will look "erratic" in court this September, you heard it here first. I don't know why she's posting pictures like this and if she's being forced to do it why is she complying? I'm ready for disagreements , come at me anyone 

• Love 8
  • Haha 1
12 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Can I tell you guys something? A conflicting feeling I experience. I get SO excited when she mentions Free Britney. It's so cool considering everything has happened. Then, selfishly, I get a little bummed out to think of all the years we were outspoken about the conservatorship on BreatheHeavy too and it just wasn't enough to make the same kind of impact as we needed. Makes me feel like, 'damn Jordan you didn't do enough.' And I really tried. I know we all did. And I hate that it bums me out. My ego secretly wants some kind of validation? And another part of me recognizes how icky that is; I don't understand this part of me. 

Everything is meant to happen in its own time. True that the bubble took too long to burst but there’s no way you could blame yourself. You’re only one person. I think you’ve done your part. 

• Love 7
  • Super Mods

I wonder what conversations are like in that *other* thread! :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

I love this message and love how she is encouraging everyone to free themselves of society’s expectations about our bodies or expression of them. What a queen! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

And I love that she acknowledges #FreeBritney! Oh how times have changed! :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

• Love 5