List of Unreleased Songs

Well I'm not sure of any websites you can download them all from but you can always convert the YouTube audios of the songs to MP3, there's a few sites that let you do that.

Anyway I think this is all of them but I might be forgetting something :wontcry_tears_crying_sad: I've put them in the order they leaked. (and I've since edited this a few times as I actually forgot some songs ddd)

Spoiler

She'll Never Be Me (incomplete mix leaked in 2001, full version leaked in 2008. Britney outtake)

Guilty (Quentin Harris Remix) (leaked 2004, remix of original version, both an extended version and radio edit can be found online. In the Zone outtake)

Get It (leaked 2006, the song doesn't actually have an official title as it was never finished but is usually referred to as "Get It" by fans. In the Zone outtake)

Luv the Hurt Away (feat. Full Force) (leaked 2006, an alternative version/earlier demo? leaked in 2018. ...Baby One More Time outtake)

Untitled Lullaby (demo leaked 2007, also known as Baby Boy. Blackout outtake)

Kiss You All Over (demo leaked 2007, also known as Kiss Me All Over. Blackout outtake)

State Of Grace (demo leaked 2007. Blackout outtake)

Pull Out (demo leaked 2007, final version leaked 2021, also known as Pull It. Blackout ottake)

Hooked On (demo leaked 2007, final version leaked 2021, also known as Sugarfall. Blackout outtake)

Sippin' On (Blackout version featuring rapper AC leaked 2007, original solo version recorded for In the Zone leaked 2011. Also known as Tell Me What You're Sippin' On)

To Love Let Go (demo and final versions both leaked 2007, also known simply as Let Go. Blackout outtake)

All That She Wants (leaked 2008. Blackout outtake)

Dramatic (fake Heidi Montag 'duet' version leaked 2008, real solo version leaked 2010. Blackout outtake)

Telephone (demo with heavily filtered vocals leaked 2010. Circus outtake)

Am I a Sinner (leaked 2010, also known as (Tell Me) Am I a Sinner. Britney outtake)

Mad Love (leaked 2010. Britney outtake)

When I Say So (leaked 2010. Britney outtake)

And Then We Kiss (original version) (leaked 2011. In the Zone outtake)

911 (leaked 2011. Blackout outtake)

Abroad (leaked 2011. Circus outtake)

Dangerous (leaked 2011. Circus outtake)

Everyday (leaked 2011. Circus outtake)

Rockstar (demo leaked 2011, final version leaked 2021. In the Zone outtake)

Welcome To Me (snippet leaked 2011, full version leaked 2014. In the Zone outtake)

Just Let Me Go (leaked 2011, also known as Love 2 Love U. Blackout outtake)

Strangest Love (leaked 2011. In the Zone outtake)

Look Who's Talking Now (leaked 2012. In the Zone outtake)

Money, Love and Happiness (demo leaked 2012. In the Zone outtake)

Ouch (leaked 2012. In the Zone outtake)

This Kiss (demo leaked 2012. Circus outtake)

Pleasure You (fake Don Philip 'duet' version leaked 2012, real solo version has not leaked. In the Zone outtake)

Unbroken (leaked 2014. Femme Fatale outtake)

Burning Up (leaked 2014, a remix by Nick* was previously shared online in 2011. Studio version of the Madonna cover Britney performed on the Femme Fatale Tour in 2011)

Guilty (original version) (leaked 2015. In the Zone outtake)

Conscience (leaked 2015, also sometimes spelt Conscious. In the Zone outtake)

Instant Deja Vu (snippet leaked 2016, full version leaked 2017. In the Zone outtake)

Tilt Ya Head Back (snippet leaked 2017, full version leaked 2021. I *think* this was originally recorded by Britney for In the Zone and then possibly retooled with Nelly for his album Sweat, but in the end Nelly released the song with Christina Aguilera)

Take Off (leaked 2017. In the Zone outtake)

Hey Ma (with Pitbull and Romeo Santos) (leaked 2017. Originally recorded for the The Fate of the Furious soundtrack but Britney was replaced by Camila Cabello and Romeo was replaced by J Balvin for the released version)

Red Hot Lipstick (leaked 2018. Blackout outtake)

Let Me Take You There (leaked 2018. ...Baby One More Time outtake)

I've Been Loving You Too Long (leaked 2019. Blackout outtake)

I Feel So Free With You (with Pitbull and Marc Anthony) (originally leaked 2019, some more versions recorded leaked 2021 including the original demo)

Exaholic (leaked 2021. Glory outtake)

King Of My Castle (leaked 2021. Intended as a duet with Shayne Ward although it doesn't sound like him singing on what we have. He later released his own version of the song, titled Must Be a Reason Why, for his album Obsession, with J Pearl replacing Britney. Circus outtake)

*SNIPPETS* (the full versions of these songs HAVE NOT LEAKED):

For My Sister (snippet posted on Britney's website in 2006. Also known as Little Me and Just Yesterday. Blackout outtake)

Rebellion (snippet posted on Britney's website in 2006. Blackout outtake. Perhaps Britney's most infamous unreleased song due to the subject matter of the snippet leaked)

It's a Secret (snippet leaked 2012, also known simply as Secret. Circus outtake)

Peep Show (snippet leaked 2012. In the Zone outtake)

I Have Nothing (snippet leaked 2018, cover of Whitney Houston song. From Britney's demo tape which was auctioned on eBay in 2018)

Edited by Isla
  • Love 3
58 minutes ago, Isla said:

Well I'm not sure of any websites you can download them all from but you can always convert the YouTube audios of the songs to MP3, there's a few sites that let you do that.

Anyway I think this is all of them but I might be forgetting something :wontcry_tears_crying_sad: I've put them in the order they leaked.

Hide contents

She'll Never Be Me (incomplete mix leaked in 2001, full version leaked in 2008. Britney outtake)

Guilty (Quentin Harris Remix) (leaked 2004, remix of original version, both an extended version and radio edit can be found online. In the Zone outtake)

Get It (leaked 2006, the song doesn't actually have an official title as it was never finished but is usually referred to as "Get It" by fans. In the Zone outtake)

Luv the Hurt Away (feat. Full Force) (leaked 2006, an alternative version/earlier demo? leaked in 2018. ...Baby One More Time outtake)

Untitled Lullaby (demo leaked 2007, also known as Baby Boy. Blackout outtake)

Kiss You All Over (demo leaked 2007, also known as Kiss Me All Over. Blackout outtake)

Pull Out (demo leaked 2007, final version leaked 2021, also known as Pull It. Blackout ottake)

Hooked On (demo leaked 2007, final version leaked 2021, also known as Sugarfall. Blackout outtake)

Sippin' On (Blackout version featuring rapper AC leaked 2007, original solo version recorded for In the Zone leaked 2011. Also known as Tell Me What You're Sippin' On)

To Love Let Go (demo and final versions both leaked 2007, also known simply as Let Go. Blackout outtake)

All That She Wants (leaked 2008. Blackout outtake)

Dramatic (fake Heidi Montag 'duet' version leaked 2008, real solo version leaked 2010. Blackout outtake)

Telephone (demo with heavily filtered vocals leaked 2010. Circus outtake)

Am I a Sinner (leaked 2010, also known as (Tell Me) Am I a Sinner. Britney outtake)

Mad Love (leaked 2010. Britney outtake)

When I Say So (leaked 2010. Britney outtake)

And Then We Kiss (original version) (leaked 2011. In the Zone outtake)

911 (leaked 2011. Blackout outtake)

Abroad (leaked 2011. Circus outtake)

Dangerous (leaked 2011. Circus outtake)

Everyday (leaked 2011. Circus outtake)

Rockstar (demo leaked 2011, final version leaked 2021. In the Zone outtake)

Welcome To Me (snippet leaked 2011, full version leaked 2014. In the Zone outtake)

Just Let Me Go (leaked 2011, also known as Love 2 Love U. Blackout outtake)

Strangest Love (leaked 2011. In the Zone outtake)

Look Who's Talking Now (leaked 2012. In the Zone outtake)

Money, Love and Happiness (demo leaked 2012. In the Zone outtake)

Ouch (leaked 2012. In the Zone outtake)

This Kiss (demo leaked 2012. Circus outtake)

Pleasure You (fake Don Philip 'duet' version leaked 2012, real solo version has not leaked. In the Zone outtake)

Unbroken (leaked 2014. Femme Fatale outtake)

Burning Up (leaked 2014, a remix by Nick* was previously shared online in 2011. Studio version of the Madonna cover Britney performed on the Femme Fatale Tour in 2011)

Guilty (original version) (leaked 2015. In the Zone outtake)

Instant Deja Vu (snippet leaked 2016, full version leaked 2017. In the Zone outtake)

Tilt Ya Head Back (snippet leaked 2017, full version leaked 2021. I *think* this was originally recorded by Britney for In the Zone and then possibly retooled with Nelly for his album Sweat, but in the end Nelly released the song with Christina Aguilera)

Take Off (leaked 2017. In the Zone outtake)

Hey Ma (with Pitbull and Romeo Santos) (leaked 2017. Originally recorded for the The Fate of the Furious soundtrack but Britney was replaced by Camila Cabello and Romeo was replaced by J Balvin for the released version)

Red Hot Lipstick (leaked 2018. Blackout outtake)

Let Me Take You There (leaked 2018. ...Baby One More Time outtake)

I've Been Loving You Too Long (leaked 2019. Blackout outtake)

I Feel So Free With You (with Pitbull and Marc Anthony) (originally leaked 2019, some more versions recorded leaked 2021 including the original demo)

Exaholic (leaked 2021. Glory outtake)

King Of My Castle (leaked 2021. Intended as a duet with Shayne Ward although it doesn't sound like him singing on what we have. He later released his own version of the song for his album Obsession. Circus outtake)

*SNIPPETS* (the full versions of these songs HAVE NOT LEAKED):

For My Sister (snippet posted on Britney's website in 2006. Also known as Little Me and Just Yesterday. Blackout outtake)

Rebellion (snippet posted on Britney's website in 2006. Blackout outtake. Perhaps Britney's most infamous unreleased song due to the subject matter of the snippet leaked)

It's a Secret (snippet leaked 2012, also known simply as Secret. Circus outtake)

Peep Show (snippet leaked 2012. In the Zone outtake)

Are You A Pirate? | TechCrunchbay is ur friend guys

or torture urself by converting all of these songs individually lmao

• Haha 1

It’s such a shame seeing how clueless people in this fanbase are pertaining to audio quality... Youtube rips are only 192 kbps, tons of data is lost & the audio sounds fuzzy & flat as a result. I only listen to lossless music, 256kbps & 320kbps are pretty accurate representations of what a song should sound like, but they’re not as pure as lossless files (but still alot more sharp & true to the waveforms of the original recordings) almost every track that’s surfaced after 2009 has been in atleast 256kbps. It’s very disheartening to see people not being able to tell the difference between a 24bit master file & a fuzzy youtube rip though :squintney_britney_confused_huh_what_umm_ok_glory:

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

It’s such a shame seeing how clueless people this fanbase is pertaining to audio quality... Youtube rips are only 192 kbps, tons of data is lost & the audio sounds fuzzy & flat as a result. I only listen to lossless music, 256kbps & 320kbps are the only acceptable lossy files for me, they’re not as pure as lossless files, but they’re alot more sharp & true to the waveforms of the original recordings - almost every track that’s surfaced after 2009 has been atleast 256kbps. I have some original files I’ve been thinking about posting to spite a few people, but it would be beyond pointless if people can’t even tell the difference between a 24bit master file & a fuzzy youtube rip :squintney_britney_confused_huh_what_umm_ok_glory:

Ffff I only said that because it's easiest for me. I know the quality isn't amazing although Exaholic sounds good from my rip.

1 hour ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

It’s such a shame seeing how clueless people this fanbase is pertaining to audio quality... Youtube rips are only 192 kbps, tons of data is lost & the audio sounds fuzzy & flat as a result. I only listen to lossless music, 256kbps & 320kbps are the only acceptable lossy files for me, they’re not as pure as lossless files, but they’re alot more sharp & true to the waveforms of the original recordings - almost every track that’s surfaced after 2009 has been atleast 256kbps. I have some original files I’ve been thinking about posting to spite a few people, but it would be beyond pointless if people can’t even tell the difference between a 24bit master file & a fuzzy youtube rip :squintney_britney_confused_huh_what_umm_ok_glory:

nerd flex but ok

slay I guess