JoJo's new single Worst (I Assume) drops this Friday 8/20!

I feel like she's been 'over-singing' the last few tracks she's released and I haven't enjoyed them as much. I do love her voice though so I don't wanna be shady. mad love was amazing and I loved 'think about you' from good to know. I'm excited for new music..... I just hope its not too much of a crooner lol 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, MX3 said:

I feel like she's been 'over-singing' the last few tracks she's released and I haven't enjoyed them as much. I do love her voice though so I don't wanna be shady. mad love was amazing and I loved 'think about you' from good to know. I'm excited for new music..... I just hope its not too much of a crooner lol 

I love Think About You as well! 

Ready for this! Good To Know was nearly perfect, just maybe too short an album. Apple only has the edited version of GTK Deluxe (and I refuse to listen to edited music) and I hate don't care for Amazon Music. Hopefully this time she sets these streaming platforms right. I want all the curse words and all the songs, damnit! 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
On 8/16/2021 at 3:28 PM, anthony7226 said:

Ready for this! Good To Know was nearly perfect, just maybe too short an album. Apple only has the edited version of GTK Deluxe (and I refuse to listen to edited music) and I hate don't care for Amazon Music. Hopefully this time she sets these streaming platforms right. I want all the curse words and all the songs, damnit! 

Apple Music has the explicit deluxe version (at least in the U.S.) :emma:

https://music.apple.com/us/album/good-to-know-deluxe/1525874274

Get into it!

bee9fa3d19306c6cc053f421f38e63ded7fd9b03.gifv

• Love 1
On 8/17/2021 at 9:45 AM, fabricio83 said:

My favorite album is MAD LOVE.

but I guess shes more into rnb now. 

Id love to have the first 2 rerecorded albums on vinyl as well... saw that blackground records is realesing both original albums on vinyl, but i feel weird buying them... only supporting the label and not jojo

You are better than me :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad: I preordered JoJo because I need to hear my classic anthem Breezy on blast. I’m still pissed I sold my CD to FYE back in the day when I needed coins :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad: got a whole $1 for it :emma:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block