Britney Jean vs Glory

?  

255 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, Lil-Jay said:

Glory for everything except for the singles (and by album cover I mean David LaChapelle work)

Btw didn't Brenda Joanna also have only 2 singles? Just like Glory?

No there was Perfect Illusion, Million Reasons, John Wayne and Joanne was a single in Italy. But I get what you're saying. Both eras were too short. I wish Britney made a video for Till It's Gone and Tik Til Boom and Body Ache 😭😭😭

• Haha 5
6 minutes ago, countrymusiccritic said:

I know but It said so on Wikipedia:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Yeah, there is this guy that keeps editing that, and doesn't allow anyone to correct it. I hate Wikipedia mods, they delete "unnecessary" articles like Domination or the Oops!... Remixes album, but they allow stuff like this to be posted without valid sources (some random Italian website lists ISBE as a song that was sent to radio) 

• Like 4
57 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Yeah, there is this guy that keeps editing that, and doesn't allow anyone to correct it. I hate Wikipedia mods, they delete "unnecessary" articles like Domination or the Oops!... Remixes album, but they allow stuff like this to be posted without valid sources (some random Italian website lists ISBE as a song that was sent to radio) 

Hmmm I'm not sure about the Oops Remixes but the Domination article should still be there in my opinion. Are these the same people that insist that Britney's Wikipedia pic is the Wango Tango 2013 one?

3 hours ago, ****ie James said:

No there was Perfect Illusion, Million Reasons, John Wayne and Joanne was a single in Italy. But I get what you're saying. Both eras were too short. I wish Britney made a video for Till It's Gone and Tik Til Boom and Body Ache 😭😭😭

John Wayne wasn't a single, it just had a video.

Glory duh. Myah Jean isn't a bad album per se, but it's really short and the era was even shorter. It's hard to appreciate that album since there was little hype to go along with it. Glory was basically perfect despite it being a short era as well because at least the music stood the test of time. :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012: