I just wanna be happy

rik

I just wanna be happy In a place where love is free. Can you take me there? Somebody oh, and when you mention my name, make sure you know the truth yeah. Before I’m bout to keep it forever outrageous… wanna move my body…. Outrageous when I’m at a party… outrageous…. Wear my **** jeans. Outrageous, when I’m on the scene. Outrageous, my s** drive. Outrageous, my shopping spree. Outrageous, begin a world tour. Outrageous let’s beat it girl

thoughts and tips? 

@SlayOut @SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN discuss 

Just now, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

One of her best songs from her best album. :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: Deserved the full video treatment with an official Snoop Dogg collab. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

i KNOW. I used to have it on a much music CD in 2005. It came right before Beyoncé’s naughty girl, which had a very similar intro w the flutes 

• Love 1
36 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

I love Outrageous but kinda stopped listening to it intentionally when I found out R. Kelly wrote or produced it or whatever. :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

But if it’s on a playlist or I listen to the physical album I won’t always skip it! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

100%. But I actually do skip it for one reason that has everything to do with R Kelly. I actually deleted the sont off my phone and redownloaded it illegally from YouTube as an mp3 so that I will never have to support him. I don’t bother to listen to any Aaliyah that has been produced by R Kelly too. it’s a great song however 

35 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Omggg the nostalgia… 2003/04 were truly the years where so many pop acts and rappers were diving into Middle Eastern and Asian instruments. Loves it. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

right? I was only 7 in 2004 but something about that time is very nostalgic for me. I used to visit my aunt, uncle, cousins and grandparents. We would swim in their pool that they had and I really was enjoying myself in those days. 

my sisters favourite Christina millian song is dip it low but mine is AM to PM

anyway guys!! Did you see the Mo Matching Drapes video from 2004? They’re the local indie band that caught Britney breaking her ankle in Queens that very night of the fall. 

I actually dig their vibe and aesthetic. It’s pure 2000s but very clearly them. It’s very cool how Britney appears… go to 1:25 and keep watching. I commented asking why they stopped making music (although I know they never made it big and were indie). I might get into them if I see their other songs although I doubt they’d be available on streaming- I’ll probably have to thrift or something 

im assuming you guys have seen the TRL report. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block