I’m going to date myself/fandom here, but do y’all remember the Heart to Heart photo book Britney Inc. released back in the Oops era (I think)?  And then that scene in Stages when she cries over the gift her mom sent her?  I knew there was a rift between them when that X17 video of Britney hand delivering her mom a restraining order was released back in 2007/8… but I always hoped that was temporary.  For Britney.  It makes me super sad to think that both her parents have only been it for the $, and that neither one is genuinely there for her.  Part of me still holds out hope, especially during recent moments like when Lynne challenged the conservatorship and was liking #freebritney posts.  🤷🏼‍♂️

• Love 2
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, Matt1984 said:

I’m going to date myself/fandom here, but do y’all remember the Heart to Heart photo book Britney Inc. released back in the Oops era (I think)?  And then that scene in Stages when she cries over the gift her mom sent her?  I knew there was a rift between them when that X17 video of Britney hand delivering her mom a restraining order was released back in 2007/8… but I always hoped that was temporary.  For Britney.  It makes me super sad to think that both her parents have only been it for the $, and that neither one is genuinely there for her.  Part of me still holds out hope, especially during recent moments like when Lynne challenged the conservatorship and was liking #freebritney posts.  🤷🏼‍♂️

I totally remember that. I also remember Lynne appearing with Britney on MTV's live special right before "Oops!" was released, and Britney gave her long-stemmed roses for Mother's Day.

I want to believe the best of people's intentions, but there have been so many unethical, morally corrupt, and frankly, criminal actions by members of the Spears family that I believe reconciliation is far off in the future...if at all.

It makes me sad. But most of all, it makes me want to see Britney heal from all of this trauma and spiritual devastation. :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

• Love 1

I don’t mean to excuse Lynne and hopefully this is not how my post comes across…But not a lot of people understand the dynamics of an abusive relationship. I have no doubts that Lynne has been abused as well (verbally, physically, psychologically and emotionally by Papa Devil)…Is this an excuse? Not at all, but she’s a victim as well. Some women do leave these relationships but the majority stay and the more they stay the harder it is to leave. This doesn’t make logical sense to people in healthy relationships, because the abuse sometimes it’s so obvious, but a woman in an abusive relationship can’t see it because she has been manipulated, brainwashed and emptied of self esteem and self love. I hope she also seeks help and I hope she heals and she’s able to fully remove Papa Devil from her family. The fact that they still vacation together (until at least a few years ago) says a lot about the control he has over the family.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

this is off topic a little, but speaking of posting pictures. Does any one else find it weird that Jamie lynn has NO pictures of Maddie ( or even Ivy now) with Jamie? I think there are at least 2 reasons for this:

1. Jamie resents Maddie for being born bc Jamie Lynn was only 16 at the time. KNowing how abusive Jamie is now, he probably had some harsh words for JL at the time so I doubt he's moved on.

2. Jamie Lynn doesn't want him close to Maddie or ivy bc she secretly knows and remembers how abusive he was towards her in her childhood and even now with him abusing preston. It also might be that Jamie lynn's husband doesn't want Jamie close to the children bc of his abusive incident with preston.

8 hours ago, thedoughboy said:

this is off topic a little, but speaking of posting pictures. Does any one else find it weird that Jamie lynn has NO pictures of Maddie ( or even Ivy now) with Jamie? I think there are at least 2 reasons for this:

1. Jamie resents Maddie for being born bc Jamie Lynn was only 16 at the time. KNowing how abusive Jamie is now, he probably had some harsh words for JL at the time so I doubt he's moved on.

2. Jamie Lynn doesn't want him close to Maddie or ivy bc she secretly knows and remembers how abusive he was towards her in her childhood and even now with him abusing preston. It also might be that Jamie lynn's husband doesn't want Jamie close to the children bc of his abusive incident with preston.

She might have deleted them because there were plenty of photos with Juno’s kids and Colon, including them vacationing together, a family BBQ and some other events I can’t remember, but there were definitely photos of them together on her Instagram.