Little Mix tease new song may be coming out on Thursday to celebrate their 10 year anniversary!

A greatest hits album is always good when a member leave the group, like how the Sugababes did it when Mutya left and kinda restart the journey with Amelle properly.

I hope they do something like Spice Girls or The Saturdays GH album, with all the single mixes, remixes, b-sides, videos etc.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, electricopop said:

A greatest hits album is always good when a member leave the group, like how the Sugababes did it when Mutya left and kinda restart the journey with Amelle properly.

I hope they do something like Spice Girls or The Saturdays GH album, with all the single mixes, remixes, b-sides, videos etc.

Yes! I loved the Sats greatest hits because it included the Bsides. I hope they do that too. I only started stanning them when Touch came out. I knew of them since their debut but never gravitated to their early work (even though Move is my shhht now). I mean the girls have been feeding the Mixers all through the pandemic, but I hope they go all out for the 10 year anniversary but I get it if they cant due to the pregnancies.

I'm expecting a GH/The Best album with maybe one or two new singles. Maybe a boxset of all the singles would be nice. I really can't wait and wish the girls all the success. Sweet Melody was and still a bop. Hope they can release something that can give more impact to us fans and also GP

• Love 1
20 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

Yes! I loved the Sats greatest hits because it included the Bsides. I hope they do that too. I only started stanning them when Touch came out. I knew of them since their debut but never gravitated to their early work (even though Move is my shhht now). I mean the girls have been feeding the Mixers all through the pandemic, but I hope they go all out for the 10 year anniversary but I get it if they cant due to the pregnancies.

I know right? 

OMG SAME!!! I was into them when Touch came out and bought their Glory Days Platinum Edition CD afterwards, although I've been listening to them since Wings!

I hope they'll release a GH album for this 10th year anniversary before a new album!

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
On 8/17/2021 at 5:15 AM, electricopop said:

On 8/17/2021 at 2:14 PM, sutramaya said:

I'm expecting a GH/The Best album with maybe one or two new singles. Maybe a boxset of all the singles would be nice. I really can't wait and wish the girls all the success. Sweet Melody was and still a bop. Hope they can release something that can give more impact to us fans and also GP

13 hours ago, Bboy1988 said:

I hope it’s a greatest hits album with some new songs and some recorded versions of some of their hits. 

:yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 1

Stream BOYZ ♫