Little Mix tease new song may be coming out on Thursday to celebrate their 10 year anniversary!

Slayer

2 hours ago, electricopop said:

A greatest hits album is always good when a member leave the group, like how the Sugababes did it when Mutya left and kinda restart the journey with Amelle properly.

I hope they do something like Spice Girls or The Saturdays GH album, with all the single mixes, remixes, b-sides, videos etc.

Yes! I loved the Sats greatest hits because it included the Bsides. I hope they do that too. I only started stanning them when Touch came out. I knew of them since their debut but never gravitated to their early work (even though Move is my shhht now). I mean the girls have been feeding the Mixers all through the pandemic, but I hope they go all out for the 10 year anniversary but I get it if they cant due to the pregnancies.

20 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

Yes! I loved the Sats greatest hits because it included the Bsides. I hope they do that too. I only started stanning them when Touch came out. I knew of them since their debut but never gravitated to their early work (even though Move is my shhht now). I mean the girls have been feeding the Mixers all through the pandemic, but I hope they go all out for the 10 year anniversary but I get it if they cant due to the pregnancies.

I know right? 

OMG SAME!!! I was into them when Touch came out and bought their Glory Days Platinum Edition CD afterwards, although I've been listening to them since Wings!

I hope they'll release a GH album for this 10th year anniversary before a new album!

• Love 2
On 8/17/2021 at 5:15 AM, electricopop said:

A greatest hits album is always good when a member leave the group, like how the Sugababes did it when Mutya left and kinda restart the journey with Amelle properly.

I hope they do something like Spice Girls or The Saturdays GH album, with all the single mixes, remixes, b-sides, videos etc.

On 8/17/2021 at 2:14 PM, sutramaya said:

I'm expecting a GH/The Best album with maybe one or two new singles. Maybe a boxset of all the singles would be nice. I really can't wait and wish the girls all the success. Sweet Melody was and still a bop. Hope they can release something that can give more impact to us fans and also GP

13 hours ago, Bboy1988 said:

I hope it’s a greatest hits album with some new songs and some recorded versions of some of their hits. 

:yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block