Little Mix tease new song may be coming out on Thursday to celebrate their 10 year anniversary!

Slayer

I love them! They are the caliber to which I hold my standard of what a successful pop act should be! They serve vocals, bops, killer choreo, style, imagery and amazing concepts for their music videos and live performances. I can't wait for the new single. I really do hope they stay together for a few more albums and don't break up after this next album, like so many other groups do (one member leaves, the group does a new album and break up after). :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

LM10.jpg

• Love 4
  • Like 1
50 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

I love them! They are the caliber to which I hold my standard of what a successful pop act should be! They serve vocals, bops, killer choreo, style, imagery and amazing concepts for their music videos and live performances. I can't wait for the new single. I really do hope they stay together for a few more albums and don't break up after this next album, like so many other groups do (one member leaves, the group does a new album and break up after). :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

LM10.jpg

Yessss :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Leigh-Anne recently did an interview saying Little Mix will never die and they’ll do solo projects while still remaining in Little Mix!

• Love 3
4 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

She should... You can't just erase ten years of your life.

Maybe she felt pressure of the 10 year anniversary and that's why she eventually left. Sometimes when people are approaching a milestone, things become too real and it becomes flight or fight. 

51f78d0446eb7b52cf194bed354f5c8f.jpg

I think Jesy has made it clear she wants to not be associated with LM, she deleted her socials of all LM. Let's keep her out of the 10 year anniversary and focus on the current members. Jesy is onto her new stage of life and will hopefully slay. 

39831284-0-image-a-29_1614421720221.jpg

• Love 2
9 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

She should... You can't just erase ten years of your life.

She was literally tormented for 9 years constantly called the fat ugly one and in a recent interview Jesy said Little Mix's team would make her feel uncomfortable on set, so i'm not surprised she doesn't want to play a bigger part. Ofcourse, i'd LOVE her to but I get it at the same time. I hope she acknowledges the anniversary but she hasn't acknowledged any other LM stuff apart from them winning a Brit.

5 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

Maybe she felt pressure of the 10 year anniversary and that's why she eventually left. Sometimes when people are approaching a milestone, things become too real and it becomes flight or fight. 

51f78d0446eb7b52cf194bed354f5c8f.jpg

I think Jesy has made it clear she wants to not be associated with LM, she deleted her socials of all LM. Let's keep her out of the 10 year anniversary and focus on the current members. Jesy is onto her new stage of life and will hopefully slay. 

39831284-0-image-a-29_1614421720221.jpg

Rumours are that the girls are announcing a Greatest Hits album with a couple of new songs which will be out in a few months and the song that was teased may come out this Thursday. I think a Greatest Hits would be good to close this chapter and they can officially move onto the trio chapter.

Greatest Hits albums do SO well here in the UK.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, BSpearsLMixStan91 said:

I am literally so excited to see what is gonna happen Thursday. A greatest hits album would be great, but I really hope a new single is coming out in a few days. I am also excited to hear Jesy's new song... but I would be disappointed if she released her new song on Thursday.

I would be disappointed too if Jesy released her new single on Thursday as well but I think a lot of the public would hate on her for a move like that. And I hope she is still friendly with the girls and wouldn't pull a snake  move like that. I still remember when they won a Brit and Jesy said, " I loves these girls! They are my best friends"! :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

I would be disappointed too if Jesy released her new single on Thursday as well but I think a lot of the public would hate on her for a move like that. And I hope she is still friendly with the girls and wouldn't pull a snake  move like that. I still remember when they won a Brit and Jesy said, " I loves these girls! They are my best friends"! :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Jesy’s single is scheduled for fall, late August, early September. I don’t think she’s the type of person to move weirdly. Also, it will be bad business for her to embark on the 10 years of Little Mix when a couple months ago she left the group. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block