SW is being attacked on Twitter!

1 minute ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

I think attacked is a bit much, I'd say called out for being trigger happy when attacking people. Literally, who cares about Rosengard's statement to the press, it's inconsequential. Can we instead look at the work he is doing where it actually matters: the court. I also remember when she tried to point fingers at Max Martin for no reason at all. She used to be useful when looking into the businesses, now she is just a twitter loud mouth :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

Hmmm, yeah you are right! Sometimes she's too much. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
16 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

Honestly Rosengart should be very careful when talking to sh!tty tabloids like TMZ. 

ADVERTISING

Skip
Ads by

He wasn't talking directly to TMZ. It was a press release. 

Anyway, it would be good if we could let the former federal prosecutor actually do his job.

• Love 5
  • Like 1

What Rosengart was doing was reframing Jamie's statement from

"am innocent but open to leave on MY terms" 

to "well good thing he realized he needed to be removed", and " I will be taking your deposition about your financial dealings soon". 

I think that was a deliberate and very neat rephrasing to put them in their place and make it clear he is going to hold them accountable.

Not a lie at all.

• Love 6
  • Like 3
47 minutes ago, s&m said:

I have to agree with people! She clearly didn't pay attention to his last sentence of his statement :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

We need to stop going after Rosengart when he's doing his job in an excellent way

But isn't that alarming that she had a hair-trigger reaction without actually reading the last sentence of his statement? I mean, she keeps saying she does the research, she investigates EVERYTHING because she's training to be a lawyer. But not the last sentence? Without it, it takes it ALL out of context and changes the narrative of trust. To be a good lawyer and go over research and evidence, don't you have to have a cool-headed approach? I'd be useless at it! 

She's now coming across likes its gone to her head or she's protected. I mean, wasn't it mentioned she was on good terms with Sam Lutfi? Might be everything or nothing. And I believe he probably still has connections to Team Con. Could be a way to discredit Rosengart in the movement and quite a lot of people are falling for it.

Christ, this Britney case makes you suspect EVERYBODY involved. 

6 minutes ago, OceanLabyrinth said:

But isn't that alarming that she had a hair-trigger reaction without actually reading the last sentence of his statement? I mean, she keeps saying she does the research, she investigates EVERYTHING because she's training to be a lawyer. But not the last sentence? Without it, it takes it ALL out of context and changes the narrative of trust. To be a good lawyer and go over research and evidence, don't you have to have a cool-headed approach? I'd be useless at it! 

She's now coming across likes its gone to her head or she's protected. I mean, wasn't it mentioned she was on good terms with Sam Lutfi? Might be everything or nothing. And I believe he probably still has connections to Team Con. Could be a way to discredit Rosengart in the movement and quite a lot of people are falling for it.

Christ, this Britney case makes you suspect EVERYBODY involved. 

Because the last paragraph of his statement says it all

4 minutes ago, OceanLabyrinth said:

I meant suspecting Silent Witness not Rosengart. I think he's done more in these few weeks than Sam Ingham did in 13.5 years.

I don’t know anything at this point! But going to Twitter saying Rosengart lied seems a bit far to me! I’m failing to see where he lied 

• Love 3