It's Sad Things Have Changed Between Jamie Lynn and Britney as Sisters

Every family has challenging dynamics but this one may take the cake. It is also hard to stay close when one of you is in an oppressive abusive conservatorship and the other one gets to do whatever she wants with her sister’s money (allegedly). :jamie_lynn_grape:

Why do these people think God is ok with their cruelty of another soul (allegedly) and stealing of funds (allegedly) for 13 years? Even Lynne’s book is nothing but bible nonsense explaining away abuse that she went through.

Lou below is a key point in language you understand

Proverbs 26:24-28

Whoever hates disguises himself with his lips and harbors deceit in his heart; when he speaks graciously, believe him not, for there are seven abominations in his heart; though his hatred be covered with deception, his wickedness will be exposed in the assembly. Whoever digs a pit will fall into it, and a stone will come back on him who starts it rolling. A lying tongue hates its victims, and a flattering mouth works ruin. ben affleck jesus GIF

• Love 3
52 minutes ago, HUBRIS - TEAM CON said:

Every family has challenging dynamics but this one may take the cake. It is also hard to stay close when one of you is in an oppressive abusive conservatorship and the other one gets to do whatever she wants with her sister’s money (allegedly). :jamie_lynn_grape:

Why do these people think God is ok with their cruelty of another soul (allegedly) and stealing of funds (allegedly) for 13 years? Even Lynne’s book is nothing but bible nonsense explaining away abuse that she went through.

Lou below is a key point in language you understand

Proverbs 26:24-28

Whoever hates disguises himself with his lips and harbors deceit in his heart; when he speaks graciously, believe him not, for there are seven abominations in his heart; though his hatred be covered with deception, his wickedness will be exposed in the assembly. Whoever digs a pit will fall into it, and a stone will come back on him who starts it rolling. A lying tongue hates its victims, and a flattering mouth works ruin. ben affleck jesus GIF

Facts

On 8/15/2021 at 6:35 PM, Adam Wiatrowski97 said:

Yes, it is very sad… This a perfect example of what money can do to people. JL’s been brainwashed. But she chose not to listen to Britney.

Not money.... Religion... Thats my view. Jamie Lynn have been religios brainwashed by Lou and Jamie too, so they see Britney as a wrong kind of christian. I think this is all about ways of seeing life. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 8/15/2021 at 9:08 PM, GodneyLovin said:

All sisters fight at some point... they'll come back together eventually if they haven't already.

Sisters can definitely cut each other off. This isn’t a trivial fight. This is complicity with traumatizing abuse that literally ruined someone’s life. Family isn’t always blood.

I've seen it in my own family.

• Love 4
On 8/15/2021 at 12:30 PM, Kletus said:

Jamie "The Leech" Lynn only yelled back at the lady because she was being yelled at, too. If Britney had been alone being yelled at, Juno would have sat and ate popcorn :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

Exactly. You can see it on her face she only snapped back because they were annoying HER. I even though that when this video first happened 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
22 hours ago, Psammead said:

I think it would be kind of awful if they "healed" this relationship or any of the family relationships.

I don't see how there could be trust. Look at what they did the first time around. That's why I say what I said about a line in the sand. There might be healing on Britney's part and she can move forward (without the leeches) and enjoy the rest of her life. Man, you burn somebody this badly and expect 100% forgiveness...just don't see how that's a possibility.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
On 11/2/2021 at 6:55 PM, glitterfalls said:

I don't see how there could be trust. Look at what they did the first time around. That's why I say what I said about a line in the sand. There might be healing on Britney's part and she can move forward (without the leeches) and enjoy the rest of her life. Man, you burn somebody this badly and expect 100% forgiveness...just don't see how that's a possibility.

It would take time if ever a reconnection were to transpire between them :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

• 2 months later...
On 8/15/2021 at 9:28 AM, JayTawndreLovesYou said:

why-jamie-lynn-and-britney-spears-quaran

Remember this video from 2007-2008? I remember when I saw this video I was so proud of Jamie Lynn defending her big sister. They seemed to have such a close bond. Britney has always loved Jamie Lynn. Something must have happened after 2008 between the two. There's definitely some things we don't know about. After all Britney herself said in a recent IG post that she's not even close to being done with what she has to say and exposing what's been going on the last 13 years. I really hope Britney gets the freedom she deserves and that her family gets on their knees and prays for God to forgive them and even Britney. This whole situation is sad. I'm proud of Britney for speaking up. You can tell she has had enough. Nothing worse than A Woman Scorned.

Does anyone have more info like what happened with the relationship between Jamie Lynn and Britney after 2008? 

Yes, Jaime Lynn loved fame and money more than her sister. Her family used the breakdown and mental health issues to control Britney and her estate and tried to focus on building Jaimie Lynn’s career. When they realized no one gives a F U K about the ugly sister, the family (Jaimie Lynn included) worked with Lou to control Britney’s estate. 

• Like 4