It's Sad Things Have Changed Between Jamie Lynn and Britney as Sisters

23 minutes ago, Kevney said:

me and my sister are also 10 years apart 

we dont even speak anymore.

I'm in a similar boat. I moved to Las Vegas in June and have saw my sister maybe 4 or 5 times but the last time we hung out was July 4th. Over a month ago and she lives 5 minutes from my complex! 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, OneLife said:

Jamie Lynn chose money and Lou Taylor over her sister in a time of need.. that's what happened between them:nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

That is so shady. I almost was gonna watch her new show on Netflix but I don't want to though because she's making money off Britney and everything going on with the conservatorship 

4 minutes ago, ****ie James said:

I'm in a similar boat. I moved to Las Vegas in June and have saw my sister maybe 4 or 5 times but the last time we hung out was July 4th. Over a month ago and she lives 5 minutes from my complex! 

The relationship is really different when it's a big age difference in my experiences. It's more like she's an aunt or something.

• Like 1

Friendly reminder why Britney was always the better sister

is this interview they asked her what's her greatest moment of her life and she said the day her baby sister was born!! she could have said something like the day I got signed to a record deal or when my album hit #1 but she said her baby sister's bday!!

• Love 9
1 minute ago, thedoughboy said:

Friendly reminder why Britney was always the better sister

is this interview they asked her what's her greatest moment of her life and she said the day her baby sister was born!! she could have said something like the day I got signed to a record deal or when my album hit #1 but she said her baby sister's bday!!

😭😭😭😭 Ugh Jamie Lynn is ticking me off! I need to smoke a bl**t to ease my mind 

• Haha 3

This whole situation is sad, family did nothing to support while Brit gave nothing but love and luxury to them these people are a disgrace to the family name just Imagine what Britney must've gone through when she said 'I would honestly like to sue my family' we don't even half of it what this leech family has done to her! 

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, Prachi said:

This whole situation is sad, family did nothing to support while Brit gave nothing but love and luxury to them these people are a disgrace to the family name just Imagine what Britney must've gone through when she said 'I would honestly like to sue my family' we don't even half of it what this leech family has done to her! 

Poor thing. 😭

What bothers me the most is that this situation has changed her immediate family forever. We always saw her mom and siblings as her biggest fans. Remember Britney and Bryan joking back and forth during the ITZ special? I feel bad that this has changed her relationship with her family you never wanna see someone’s family get ruined but this is what the industry does to families. Unfortunately. 

• Love 4
  • Like 3
49 minutes ago, Phonography423 said:

What bothers me the most is that this situation has changed her immediate family forever. We always saw her mom and siblings as her biggest fans. Remember Britney and Bryan joking back and forth during the ITZ special? I feel bad that this has changed her relationship with her family you never wanna see someone’s family get ruined but this is what the industry does to families. Unfortunately. 

Yeah that's really sad

6 hours ago, ****ie James said:

Something must have happened after 2008 between the two.

Yeah it's a rarely discussed matter called an abusive conservatorship.   Rumour has it that JL might have benefitted from it in ways Britney might not necessarily approve of.    Also , nothing official yet but I heard whispers Britney might sue her entire family for facilitating the abuse and not helping her all those years... just something a little white dove told me 😜😂

• Like 4
16 minutes ago, Deepheat01Deepheat01 said:

Yeah it's a rarely discussed matter called an abusive conservatorship.   Rumour has it that JL might have benefitted from it in ways Britney might not necessarily approve of.    Also , nothing official yet but I heard whispers Britney might sue her entire family for facilitating the abuse and not helping her all those years... just something a little white dove told me 😜😂

I would do the same. Disappointed in her sister, brother and mom.

• Like 1