Y’all wanna get mad today? Watch this

6 minutes ago, MakeMe26 said:

Umm don’t get me wrong I don’t like Jamie either but we gotta keep it real. Britney’s reputation, image, and sales greatly improved after Jamie stepped in. That is a fact. His intentions are up for debate but we can’t blind ourselves to that fact. Also yes Britney did things during Blackout but it was filled with ridicule and people didn’t want to work with her for insurance reasons.

Leading up to him taking over, he was instrumental in firebombing the media with untrue, negative character assasinations of Britney which was damaging her career, and which steered her towards the conservatorship. A problem (or the illusion of one) was set up so he, along with the probate courts, could bring about a solution. A solution that suited james right down to the ground.

When he took over, the nasty smear campaign ceased and he pushed her as his brand. A money making machine for him and the conservatorship leeches. Bad publicity is not good for a money making machine. I'm certain if there was no malignant gaslighting in place Britney would have easily climbed out of that dark hole he threatened to bury her in. There was only only place to go after what he did to her, and that was up.

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, sweeetyme said:

This exactly. People are praising madonna... If anyone has mental health issues it's her. She apparently thinks she's still 20. Is she in a c ship? No. So why are people always so hard on Britney?

Because of Britney’s past. It will never leave her and it’s clearly still in people’s minds 13 years later.. it’s a shame. Like Britney has said “you make mistakes and learn and move on, but it’s like I’m having to pay for mine for a really long time” it’s sick

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, OceanLabyrinth said:

Leading up to him taking over, he was instrumental in firebombing the media with untrue, negative character assasinations of Britney which was damaging her career, and which steered her towards the conservatorship. A problem (or the illusion of one) was set up so he, along with the probate courts, could bring about a solution. A solution that suited james right down to the ground.

When he took over, the nasty smear campaign ceased and he pushed her as his brand. A money making machine for him and the conservatorship leeches. Bad publicity is not good for a money making machine. I'm certain if there was no malignant gaslighting in place Britney would have easily climbed out of that dark hole he threatened to bury her in. There was only only place to go after what he did to her, and that was up.

Yup. Jamie’s intentions were never pure. He spread more lies about her throughout her career that would make the public think she still needs controlled 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, jokobish said:

WTF is wrong with the video?!?! She was JOKING AROUND!!!!! She was being Britney!!!!! Like I’m so tired of this!!!!! If it were ANY other celeb, no one would say a ******* WORD. But because the public has been tainted with this idea that she is so mentally impaired anything she does is “concerning”…. The girl was finally able to buy her own iPad, she’s excited and wants to joke around. Now she’s seen as unhinged… I don’t get it 

You and I know that, the general public and possibly the judge does not :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

3 hours ago, MakeMe26 said:

I honestly think Jamie had great intentions at the beginning and somehow lost track and became greedy. 

No :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no: Jamie is a narcissistic parent and that's that. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: That man has never had "good intentions" involved when it comes to Britney, not when she was a child, not when she was managing her own life, and certainly not when the conservatorship was put into place. Y'all really need to stop feeding into the "oh but he's her dad, he couldn't possibly have created the conservatorship for money!" :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated: Bad parents exist and he's one of them.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, jokobish said:

WTF is wrong with the video?!?! She was JOKING AROUND!!!!! She was being Britney!!!!! Like I’m so tired of this!!!!! If it were ANY other celeb, no one would say a ******* WORD. But because the public has been tainted with this idea that she is so mentally impaired anything she does is “concerning”…. The girl was finally able to buy her own iPad, she’s excited and wants to joke around. Now she’s seen as unhinged… I don’t get it 

I think she was joking around too and I also think she was being deliberately sarcastic but it was lost on many people. Come on, she acted like a kid on Christmas day who gets their first whatever. She is almost 40 and she got her FIRST Ipad! Yet folks are all shocked like, "Goodness, there must be something wrong with her if she's acting out like that over an Ipad. It's just an Ipad and she's being dramatic or just plain crazy."

NO, there is something dangerously wrong if a 40-year old woman, who happens to be an international mega-star with a supposed mass fortune, is celebrating like a little child because she got her first tablet 10 years AFTER the rest of humanity did. All because of a deeply suppressing conservatorship that prevents her from doing so. If you roll your eyes at her acting like a child then 1) it exposes your own freedoms you take for granted and 2) Britney just showed you that and you were too dumb to notice.

• Love 6
56 minutes ago, OceanLabyrinth said:

I think she was joking around too and I also think she was being deliberately sarcastic but it was lost on many people. Come on, she acted like a kid on Christmas day who gets their first whatever. She is almost 40 and she got her FIRST Ipad! Yet folks are all shocked like, "Goodness, there must be something wrong with her if she's acting out like that over an Ipad. It's just an Ipad and she's being dramatic or just plain crazy."

NO, there is something dangerously wrong if a 40-year old woman, who happens to be an international mega-star with a supposed mass fortune, is celebrating like a little child because she got her first tablet 10 years AFTER the rest of humanity did. All because of a deeply suppressing conservatorship that prevents her from doing so. If you roll your eyes at her acting like a child then 1) it exposes your own freedoms you take for granted and 2) Britney just showed you that and you were too dumb to notice.

I didn’t watch the video but I see it’s not worth it. Your comment hits the nail on the head about the ipad video. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, OceanLabyrinth said:

So he paid people to cover Britney to driving around in the middle of the night hopped up on Red Bull, he told her not to go to the court appointed meetings which resulted in her losing custody of her kids, the infamous moment when she showed her period stained undergarments to the paparazzi, etc.

I don’t like Jamie one bit but I can’t be a “yes” fan and act like Britney poops gold. Britney made major mistakes and did dangerous things. It pains me to say that she even put her kids in danger at times. Part of being a good friend to someone is keeping it real when necessary. Did Britney deserve the conservatorship? Hells NO! But let’s not act like Britney was just sitting at home minding her own business and then this situation just came at her. She did a lot of questionable stuff. But I notice some fans see Britney as this deity that can do no wrong. That simply isn’t true.

I love Britney but her having “yes” people around her that treated her like she can do no wrong got her into this situation in the first place.

Jamie might have been instrumental in the conservatorship but no way in hell was he responsible for her behavior in 2006-2007.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, toxiccriminal said:

Pls did he delete his insta or something? I can't find a profile under that name (says user not found) :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I couldn’t find it either at first, but he commented back to me telling him it’s shameful what he said and told me to go to hell and then blocked me lol. Type his name in individually on Instagram 

That C U Next Tuesday really wants to paint her as mentally unwell for expressing (in a calculated and clever way) that she is overwhelmed by the fact she is ALLOWED an iPad. Then the other creep going on about he wants to see documents about her dad's earnings before judging yet will sit there and defend this modern day slavery and talk absolute nonsense as if Britney hasn't spoken up about her ordeal - anybody would think he's been given bribes to express such a warped view....hmm. 

As for Ms Penny and her church going activities and potato salads as mentioned by the idiot on the right - I do not give a spec of SH1T about what that wicked woman does in her free time, she's a farce. She has had Britney begging multiple times for her safety, begging to release from her maniac father, she's  sobbed her way through her testimony with amazing courage only for that disgrace of a judge to completely disregard her wishes. Brenda is a heartless POS and knows exactly what is up and is saving face as she knows the cats out of the bag.  These people can go all the way to hell with bringing up the colour of skin - let me make it clear - any racism directed at Penny is abhorrent and has no place in this- but she is just an culpable as anybody else surrounding this scandal and as Captain of this (conservator)SHIP, she will be dealt with accordingly by us regardless whether she is black, white, mixed or any other colour on the spectrum. They're sorely mistaken if they think we are going to hold back because she is a black woman.

These people and those that think alike really are the scourge on our society. They uphold the out dated viewpoint and continue to justify the near 14 year abuse of an innocent woman that was blind sided and had her life torn away - all for her fortune. Either they hate her for their own petty reasons or they are being funded to spout such toxic and unfounded opinions. 

Britney does not warrant nor did she ever warrant a Probate Conservatorship which has denied her all of her liberty and dignity. Shame on them. The camera never lies and videos are forever- this will be a stain on their careers - not Britney's. People like this just do not wish to be better people and I don't F with them at all. Britney will have the last laugh.

If you're talking about the ex husband of star jones, google him, he divorced her when she lost weight and became bi***ual. 

Star was very unhappy, she wanted to get healthy, but he wanted to without gastric bypass, if you search what she looked like in the early 00s, she needed that surgery to help her, and if he only loved her one way, he never loved her in the first place. 

It's the I can be the hot one, you have to be the ugly fat one in this marriage as the contract you signed in the vows. 

He's a catty queen. 

On 8/16/2021 at 3:39 AM, MakeMe26 said:

So he paid people to cover Britney to driving around in the middle of the night hopped up on Red Bull, he told her not to go to the court appointed meetings which resulted in her losing custody of her kids, the infamous moment when she showed her period stained undergarments to the paparazzi, etc.

She did a lot of questionable stuff. But I notice some fans see Britney as this deity that can do no wrong. That simply isn’t true.

I love Britney but her having “yes” people around her that treated her like she can do no wrong got her into this situation in the first place.

Jamie might have been instrumental in the conservatorship but no way in hell was he responsible for her behavior in 2006-2007.

I think we'll just have to agree to disagree on this one, MakeMe26, all due respect.

The reasons you gave for her questionable behaviour is questionable in itself.

1. Zipping around town wired up on Red Bull? It's not like she was frequenting strip clubs smashed out of her treehouse snorting co.c.a.i.ne off a male ********* p.e.n.i.s.
  2. Not turning up to court meetings - This could be put down to what she was advised by the people around her to do, and since we now know she was being manipulated severely and misled by others by controlling her children to use against her, that can be up for debate. Like when she was advised to go into the bathroom by a 'friend' only for the media to inform us she barricaded herself in the bathroom with her son inferring she was mental and putting her son's safety at risk.
  3. The infamous moment she showed her period stains to the papparazzi - Unless you're a man or perfect, if any woman is honest with herself, this has happened and does happen to the best of us. On occasion it still happens to me and is horrifying. We just don't have the papparazzi taking photos to show the world and infer we are some kind of filthy, unhygenic example of femininity. Wouldn't it be a lovely world to live in if a man with a camera had the basic modicom of respect for women and refused to show that to others in order to spare her humiliation?

I certainly don't put Britney on a pedastal. I can imagine at times, especially back in the 2004-2008 era she was probably a monumental pain in the arse. How could she not be with a family like that that had programmed some of her instinctive reactions and emotional decisions in life? Plus, a number of those emotional realizations about her family relationships would have been hitting her hard. I bet this woman has a number of deeply emotional complexities embedded into her nature that she struggles to assimilate, especially within her relationships. Britney had to make her own mistakes in life in order to learn and wasn't allowed that.

But I tell you who should have been questioned and put into a conservatorship doing far worse than she ever did. Far worse. Her father. Useless, angry, twisted, and self-entitled Jamie Spears. The deadbeat dad and husband of the century. So extraordinarily useless, even at 56 years old when he put the conservatorship in place he was never able to hold a d.a.m.n job down if his life depended on it or provide for his family. Gaslighting his daughter using her money via the media, and it looks like he had access to it from around 2003, he hog tied his daughter down into an illegal conservatorship with the help from others.

Okay, I take some of that back. The evil architect behind most of this to get access to Britney's wealth appears to be Lou Taylor and Jamie was her puppet. That's his highest achievement in life; strapping his daughter down to suffocating degrees and leeching off her to feel like a man in control. The domestically violent chronic alcoholic who terrorised his family for years. Even recently, Britney has stated she is frightened of him. Sorry, I can't see how he has done her career a d.a.m.n bit of good when it's come at such a horrifying expense.

You say there are many examples of Britney's behaviour going off track. Yes, there are. But isn't that normal, especially from someone dealing with childhood trauma responses anyway? Combine that with a broken marriage, a sl.u.t-shaming/bad-mother media character assasination, and a sociopathic family. Jamie Spears has done far worse, even dangerous stuff and traumatized her his whole life and he gets to walk around like King C.o.c.k of the North. In fact, he won, because he got the ultimate prize of controlling his daughter to within an inch of her life and soul. Perfect set up for a predator and a victim and all giving the gold seal of approval by the probate courts.

Is that really seeing only the best and not the worst in Britney? Really? She had the right like everyone of us to go off the rails until she figured out where the hell she fitted into the world. Her world. She wasn't allowed because too much money was at stake and all the sinister narcissists pounced on her to get to it.

You know what would have helped instead of this conservatorship, and I hope you agree with me on this? Being embraced by a warm, loving supportive family, sincere friends who had her back at every turn, hell, throw in a couple of life coaches to help show her the way. She needed time out, maybe have gone back to Louisiana with her kids to breathe, be in touch with nature, herself, and her roots. I believe she would have still come back and been lit as f.u.c.k career-wise. Unfortunately, she was denied even this basic right.

On 8/16/2021 at 4:49 AM, jokobish said:

I couldn’t find it either at first, but he commented back to me telling him it’s shameful what he said and told me to go to hell and then blocked me lol. Type his name in individually on Instagram 

I can't seem to find it, do you have a link