Y’all wanna get mad today? Watch this

4 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

i dont want to get mad so i didnt watch :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012: is something i highly recommend.

OP; love you don't listen to the haters they don't matter!

I can’t help it man, like it seriously makes my blood boil and I want to scream & it doesn’t even affect me.. I can’t imagine how Britney feels everyday 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Gayseus911 said:

I told you guys everyone is now looking at her some type of way because of that video, idk why she sets her self up like that. But he is wrong about her dad

WTF is wrong with the video?!?! She was JOKING AROUND!!!!! She was being Britney!!!!! Like I’m so tired of this!!!!! If it were ANY other celeb, no one would say a ******* WORD. But because the public has been tainted with this idea that she is so mentally impaired anything she does is “concerning”…. The girl was finally able to buy her own iPad, she’s excited and wants to joke around. Now she’s seen as unhinged… I don’t get it 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, jokobish said:

WTF is wrong with the video?!?! She was JOKING AROUND!!!!! She was being Britney!!!!! Like I’m so tired of this!!!!! If it were ANY other celeb, no one would say a ******* WORD. But because the public has been tainted with this idea that she is so mentally impaired anything she does is “concerning”…. The girl was finally able to buy her own iPad, she’s excited and wants to joke around. Now she’s seen as unhinged… I don’t get it 

To be honest her Instagram does make her look a bit weird on purpose... Like the weird questions that they ask her to answer 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, warioaddams said:

I wonder why they keep saying he restored her career, Britney was doing fine by herself when she released Blackout. Her Álbum went #2, her first two singles did great. She did the M&Ms tour and was sold out. She got the main spot at the Vmas. She was just doing fine. And those lawsuits, I think they are refering to the cancelation of the onyx tour which I think they were settled.

Umm don’t get me wrong I don’t like Jamie either but we gotta keep it real. Britney’s reputation, image, and sales greatly improved after Jamie stepped in. That is a fact. His intentions are up for debate but we can’t blind ourselves to that fact. Also yes Britney did things during Blackout but it was filled with ridicule and people didn’t want to work with her for insurance reasons.

And you can’t compare the M&M’s tour to the Circus tour.

I honestly think Jamie had great intentions at the beginning and somehow lost track and became greedy. 

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, jokobish said:

This exactly. People are praising madonna... If anyone has mental health issues it's her. She apparently thinks she's still 20. Is she in a c ship? No. So why are people always so hard on Britney?

• Like 1