What do we know about the #FreeBritney Netflix documentary?

16 minutes ago, Salsa555 said:

It's weird because I think before the testimony in June, DeuxMoi reported it was actually ready with a trailer and awaiting release. I think they were there with a crew in June as well. We're now in August and nothing has been said or hinted at so I'm guessing there are behind the scenes changes? I've given up waiting or being excited for it at this point, the movement has gotten so  ugly anyway :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

The fanbase has always been a mess, it was a matter of time before we started turning on each other. I think we should be more accepting of other people POV, but we also shouldn't fall for team con's cheap tactics to add fuel to the fire (her IG, the so called "death threats", TMZ lies...). 

I want to believe we'll get through this :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Roger said:

I think it's safe to assume the doc is coming at some point. What scares me is that Loucifer posted "I am God" in her Instagram story a couple of weeks ago and she tagged Netflix's head of marketing, Bozoma Saint-Jones (@badassboz) on the post:

LOUSER.png

Marketing shouldn't have a say on the content, but It wasn't the first time Lou tagged them on IG, she posted a picture of them kissing each other earlier this year. In my opinion, she insists on letting us know she has ties with them.

Such good info, thank you @Roger! I'm so excited for this documentary and I've been wondering about its release for a while.

OMG. Loucifer is a dumpster fire. "I Am God," betch plz. Someone get our collective memo to her: STOP, because we see you!!!! 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, LLuvia said:

I am still in shock that a person without studies, without preparation, a psychopath, a stalker ... has reached so high and has so much power ... I am still impressed.

It’s sickening but a high percentage of people that have power abuse it and are sociopaths/psychopaths...

She needs a taste of her own bull**** 

17 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

But without education?.

I was surprised at her reach in the entertainment industry.

Bill Gates, Steve Jobs and quite a few other successful people don’t have college degrees. Education isn’t always connected with intelligence. 

It’s important but not essential to success imo 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Prachi said:

I know a friend who is working with Netflix and he said it's highly confidential but they've finished the whole thing weather it will be released or not he didn't had any idea, I'll try to get more info. 

I think they are waiting for Jaime’s exit. So it’s a perfect ending and if it goes viral, sequence will be on Jaime’s investigation 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Im pretty sure it won’t happen and it was a fabrication of our own fantasy based on what we wanted to hear. There hasn’t been any official confirmation or leak from official sources about this. I hope I’m wrong but I don’t think I am.

You have to see..a lot has changed since June. If they release what happened before June it’s dead money and no one is going to watch it

they might have to plan and reshoot a lot of portion before the release

• Like 1
1 hour ago, bjammin said:

I was surprised at her reach in the entertainment industry.

Bill Gates, Steve Jobs and quite a few other successful people don’t have college degrees. Education isn’t always connected with intelligence. 

It’s important but not essential to success imo 

I understand that but if I do not have a university degree I cannot work for example as a teacher, a lawyer, a doctor, etc. I mean that ... of course intelligence or success does not depend on a degree but it is something fundamental to work.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Prachi said:

I know a friend who is working with Netflix and he said it's highly confidential but they've finished the whole thing weather it will be released or not he didn't had any idea, I'll try to get more info. 

Please try get more info :toodles_britney_sam_run_instagram_bye_goodbye_scared:

OP: I don't think any details have leaked but didn't Netflix ask the court to record the infamous June 23rd hearing (and got denied)? To me that was confirmation of the doc.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, LLuvia said:

I understand that but if I do not have a university degree I cannot work for example as a teacher, a lawyer, a doctor, etc. I mean that ... of course intelligence or success does not depend on a degree but it is something fundamental to work.

I agree! 

I think business, the entertainment industry, certain professions you can gain high positions without any education more easily.  Connections and who you know are everything. 

Loucifer is the scum of the earth, she shouldn’t have anything she does 

#freebritney 

• Like 1
On 8/15/2021 at 6:58 PM, Roger said:

The fanbase has always been a mess, it was a matter of time before we started turning on each other. I think we should be more accepting of other people POV, but we also shouldn't fall for team con's cheap tactics to add fuel to the fire (her IG, the so called "death threats", TMZ lies...). 

I want to believe we'll get through this :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Oh haha that was a weird autocorrect on my end, meant to say 'big' and it came out 'ugly' (since corrected). I personally love the movement & the fan base, there will always be some bad apples, but we have the right vibe overall and I don't think we are ugly at all :kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008: :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

Couple of reasons for the delay:

1. Still to close to the previous documentary.

2. Waiting for new events to happen, or even for the possible end of the CS / or the removal of Jamie. 

3. Don't want to look like they're trying to make a quick buck of her (as everyone else).

4. If they were close to finish, when Britney dropped the bomb then they probably had the restructure the whole thing and maybe dig deeper into the things she mentioned.

I'm sure the documentary is happening though.

I don't have faith anymore that it's still happening. But if it does, I think maybe they'll release it once they have something big they can finish it with. Maybe they're waiting to see what will happen to Jamie. Right now big things are happening and they're happening pretty quick, one after the other, compared to pre Rosengart.