What do we know about the #FreeBritney Netflix documentary?

56 minutes ago, lali92 said:

Couple of reasons for the delay:

1. Still to close to the previous documentary.

2. Waiting for new events to happen, or even for the possible end of the CS / or the removal of Jamie. 

3. Don't want to look like they're trying to make a quick buck of her (as everyone else).

4. If they were close to finish, when Britney dropped the bomb then they probably had the restructure the whole thing and maybe dig deeper into the things she mentioned.

I'm sure the documentary is happening though.

Delusional. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

4 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

Delusional. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

I don't get it. Why is it so far fetched that the documentary is happening? Her case is literally all over the news and Netflix makes content pretty much about everything.

Honestly I'd be more shocked if they wouldn't come up with something.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, lali92 said:

I don't get it. Why is it so far fetched that the documentary is happening? Her case is literally all over the news and Netflix makes content pretty much about everything.

Honestly I'd be more shocked if they wouldn't come up with something.

My thoughts exactly, both Bloomberg and Collider confirmed that a doc was in the works, and they are very serious sources. 

Also, as user @ROL reminded me, Netflix was blocked from filming Britney's testimony in june: 

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/tv/britney-spears-netflix-documentary-bosses-24253865

There's court docs proving this somewhere, but I can't find those right now.

• Love 1
  • Like 1