What do we know about the #FreeBritney Netflix documentary?

1 minute ago, Roger said:

In February, after the success of Framing Britney Spears, Bloomberg reported that Netflix greenlit a Britney Spears documentary, directed by True Crime expert Erin Lee Carr:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-02-14/netflix-is-working-on-its-own-documentary-about-britney-spears

Erin directed an episode of Dirty Money, a docu series which also tackled conservatorship abuse in one of their episode.

When asked about her next project, this is what she said late june:

Right after Britney's testimony on June 23rd, she tweeted this:

I think it's safe to assume the doc is coming at some point. What scares me is that Loucifer tweeted "I am God" a couple of weeks ago and tagged Netflix's head of marketing, Bozom

Thanks ! but this doesn't mean this is coming. Daddy's colon is strong enough to break this before it come out. https://s6.gifyu.com/images/gifgit99ac220c36f2a7712.gif

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, Roger said:

In February, after the success of Framing Britney Spears, Bloomberg reported that Netflix greenlit a Britney Spears documentary, directed by True Crime expert Erin Lee Carr:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-02-14/netflix-is-working-on-its-own-documentary-about-britney-spears

Erin directed an episode of Dirty Money, a docu series which also tackled conservatorship abuse in one of their episode.

When asked about her next project, this is what she said mid-june:

I think it's safe to assume the doc is coming at some point. What scares me is that Loucifer posted "I am God" in her Instagram story a couple of weeks ago and she tagged Netflix's head of marketing, Bozoma Saint-Jones (@badassboz) on the post:

LOUSER.png

It wan't the first time she tagged them on IG, she posted a picture of them kissing each other earlier this year. In my opinion, she insists on letting us know she has ties with them.

I hate this s.adistic witch :beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry:

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, Matou said:

Thanks ! but this doesn't mean this is coming. Daddy's colon is strong enough to break this before it come out. https://s6.gifyu.com/images/gifgit99ac220c36f2a7712.gif

I want to remain positive for once :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Her testimony probably changed their plans, but the movement is bigger than it ever was, so I think Netflix still wants to jump on the bandwagon. Wasn't it reported that they were filming some of the rallies ?

• Love 3
25 minutes ago, Roger said:

When asked about her next project, this is what she said mid-june:

I think it's safe to assume the doc is coming at some point. What scares me is that Loucifer posted "I am God" in her Instagram story a couple of weeks ago and she tagged Netflix's head of marketing, Bozoma Saint-Jones (@badassboz) on the post:

LOUSER.png

Marketing shouldn't have a say on the content, but It wasn't the first time Lou tagged them on IG, she posted a picture of them kissing each other earlier this year. In my opinion, she insists on letting us know she has ties with them.

Thank you. This is extremely helpful!

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Thank you. This is extremely helpful!

Aww thanks for the award, I have been following this very closely as I was hopeful it would open the GP's eyes on what was really happening with the c-ship. But the Queen didn't need any doc, she expressed her truth herself and they joined the movement naturally :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 3
  • Like 1

A bit more info:

- The guardianship/conservatorship episode of the Dirty Money series has been deleted from Netflix due to a guardian/conservator suing for defamation:  https://eu.milforddailynews.com/story/news/courts/2020/09/27/defamation-lawsuit-against-netflix-linked-to-dirty-money-episode-guardians-inc-which-has-massachuset/42697355/

- I asked celebrity insider @deuxmoi on IG if they have any tea on the Netflix doc and unfortunately they don't know anything

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Roger said:

Erin directed an episode of the Dirty Money docu series, available on Netflix. Dirty Money also tackled conservatorship abuse in one of their other episode, Guardians INC. It's interesting to note that the guardianship/conservatorship episode has been taken down of Netflix due to a defamation lawsuit: https://eu.milforddailynews.com/story/news/courts/2020/09/27/defamation-lawsuit-against-netflix-linked-to-dirty-money-episode-guardians-inc-which-has-massachuset/42697355/

When asked about her next project, this is what Erin Lee Carr said mid-june:

LOUSER.png

Marketing shouldn't have a say on the content, but It wasn't the first time Lou tagged them on IG, she posted a picture of them kissing each other earlier this year. In my opinion, she insists on letting us know she has ties with them.

I am still in shock that a person without studies, without preparation, a psychopath, a stalker ... has reached so high and has so much power ... I am still impressed.

• Love 5
  • Like 1

Tbf, I also think the June testimony changed everything. They literally can't release it now because of everything that happened since. And we can't blame them, it's hard to keep up.

Unless they release it now, and tease a season 2. And feature the June testimony in the final episode of season 1..

• Like 1

It's weird because I think before the testimony in June, DeuxMoi reported it was actually ready with a trailer and awaiting release. I think they were there with a crew in June as well. We're now in August and nothing has been said or hinted at so I'm guessing there are behind the scenes changes? I've given up waiting or being excited for it at this point, the movement has gotten so  big anyway :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Prachi said:

I know a friend who is working with Netflix and he said it's highly confidential but they've finished the whole thing weather it will be released or not he didn't had any idea, I'll try to get more info. 

Studios don't produce things to maybe never release them. That is a huge waste of money.

I don't believe it. Netflix promotes months/years in advance, and I doubt we will get some kind of surprise release for a documentary. 

• Like 1