Where are the Spanish users?

17 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I only know about her because of a free music video download on iTunes of her song with James bl**t :emma: primavera antithipada :emma:

A bop tbh :yesplease_yas_agree_preach::yesplease_yas_agree_preach::yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

I use the version in Italian but still :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

17 hours ago, NobodyKnowsPete said:

She is very famous in Spain and she always release her material in Spanish. 

I love her, she is a sweethear.

Interesting :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh::ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh::ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

What about Eros Ramazzotti? He always releases his material in Spanish as well :well_cookie_monster_point_blue_black:

But there's something I don't understand :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

There's this myth (?) that Italian speakers and Spanish speakers understand each other to a certain degree. Why do y'all need Spanish version if Italian sounds familiar? Why don't you (I mean Spanish speakers, the gp) listen to the original versions, those in Italian? Is Laura's Spanish that good? Does she have an accent? Would you rather listen to a song in broken Spanish than the original in Italian? :fran_frog_meme_green:

• Love 1
49 minutes ago, corpsetranger said:

A bop tbh :yesplease_yas_agree_preach::yesplease_yas_agree_preach::yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Interesting :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh::ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh::ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

What about Eros Ramazzotti? He always releases his material in Spanish as well :well_cookie_monster_point_blue_black:

There's this myth (?) that Italian speakers and Spanish speakers understand each other to a certain degree. Why do y'all need Spanish version if Italian sounds familiar? Why don't you (I mean Spanish speakers, the gp) listen to the original versions, those in Italian? Is Laura's Spanish that good? Does she have an accent? Would you rather listen to a song in broken Spanish than the original in Italian? :fran_frog_meme_green:

About Eros, he was so famous between 80s and 00s and yes, he always released his material in Spanish. The languages are similar, but not to the point of not needing translation. Some people like to listen the original versions in Italian because is a beautiful accent, even if you don’t understand it.

Laura has some accent. She has been working for Spanish Tv as a judge at the Spanish and I think she is quite good. Really great voice!

But I’m not so into Italian music, I prefer Italian boys and food, specially penne.

• Love 2
45 minutes ago, corpsetranger said:

Actually Laura's spanish is perfect(in the songs not in a conversation). My sister used to listen Laura's music 24/7 when I was little and I didnt know back then she was italian.
She doesn't have accent while singing I can't tell she is italian. When she speaks well she has a decent spanish but in 3 seconds you can tell she is italian. And she was big in spain back in the day!
Eros u can tell he is italian, idk the nasal voice helps too. Important thing is that for example he pronounces de ''c'' as ''s'' which only canarians,  ppl from andalucia, latinos or not natives do.

• Love 2
49 minutes ago, HolyTrinity said:

Actually Laura's spanish is perfect(in the songs not in a conversation). My sister used to listen Laura's music 24/7 when I was little and I didnt know back then she was italian.
She doesn't have accent while singing I can't tell she is italian. When she speaks well she has a decent spanish but in 3 seconds you can tell she is italian. And she was big in spain back in the day!
Eros u can tell he is italian, idk the nasal voice helps too. Important thing is that for example he pronounces de ''c'' as ''s'' which only canarians,  ppl from andalucia, latinos or not natives do.

Thanks for the imput! 

By lations I assume you mean people from Latin America, right? :fran_frog_meme_green:

What do you think about their Spanish? Is it decent? 

and spoken:

:bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

• Haha 1