Where are the Spanish users?

• Curators
3 minutes ago, Style. said:

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Not this poor user looking for people from Spain and having their thread derailed :emma:

He is honored, who else can say they had Onika, Double Loops and Sasha in there thread emma.gif

• Haha 2

<<<Magic Begins at Midnight>>> 

• Super Mods
14 minutes ago, Style. said:

He’s a flawless user who deserve TRA FFIQUE :emma:

Hide contents

Not me casually admitting I’m silencing victims. :emma:

This. People from Spain will be more inspired to comment seeing all the comments beforehand. I hope they're not disappointed. I speak Español, but I'm not from Spain :emma: I have 50% Spanish ancestry from colonization :emma:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

• Super Mods
25 minutes ago, corpsetranger said:

Not from Spain :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: and off topic :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

but I need to know :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

Do Spanish speaking countries use Laura Pausini's material in Spanish? Is she famous in Spain in particular? :truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill:

I only know about her because of a free music video download on iTunes of her song with James bl**t :emma: primavera antithipada :emma:

• Love 1

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

32 minutes ago, corpsetranger said:

Not from Spain :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: and off topic :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

but I need to know :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

Do Spanish speaking countries use Laura Pausini's material in Spanish? Is she famous in Spain in particular? :truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill:

She is very famous in Spain and she always release her material in Spanish. 

I love her, she is a sweethear.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Snesh said:

From Madrid! The only Europe capital Britney has never visited on Tour :firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning:

Last time she visited was in 2002 to promote Crossroads paying homage to all “Spanish Señoras” 

tumblr_my256mm1uP1sch8m3o1_500.png
preg%C3%B3n-mant%C3%B3n-La-Coracha-2018-

Never forget

hey there fellow madrileño :hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello: 

• Love 2