Where are the Spanish users?

• Content Curators
1 hour ago, Style. said:

Hola :emma:
Me llamo Onika :emma:
Wrist FRIO :emma:
Pelo rosa :emma:
Culo gordo. :emma:
Let me put this ***** in yo boca, make my hitter take his coca. Now I'm balling like I'm Sosa in a Lamborghini rosa. Yelling, "¡Viva Puerto Rico!", all my *****es es hermosa. @NobodyKnowsPete@Midnight@CrazyButItFeelsAllright

:emma:

Onika!!! :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked: 

Hola!!! @NobodyKnowsPete  I don't live in Spain but I love Amaia Montero.

Let's give @CrazyButItFeelsAllright some time he's dealing with a lot of stress, seeing Olive oil  top the charts really has taken a toll on him. 

@Locoperonosesientebien, thoughts n prayers through this difficult time emma.gif

• Haha 6

I wanna be there when you touch fire

11 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Onika!!! :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked: 

Let's give @CrazyButItFeelsAllright some time he's dealing with a lot of stress, seeing Olive oil  top the charts really has taken a toll on him. 

@Locoperonosesientebien, thoughts n prayers through this difficult time emma.gif

Let’s go to the Spain, let’s go get a wave. No kidding but I really want to visit Sagrada Familia. :emma:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, Style. said:

Hola :emma:
Me llamo Onika :emma:
Wrist FRIO :emma:
Pelo rosa :emma:
Culo gordo. :emma:
Let me put this ***** in yo boca, make my hitter take his coca. Now I'm balling like I'm Sosa in a Lamborghini rosa. Yelling, "¡Viva Puerto Rico!", all my *****es es hermosa. @NobodyKnowsPete@Midnight@CrazyButItFeelsAllright

:emma:

15 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Seeing Billie Igloo tumble in her second era makes me hopeful that Olive The Scammer will have a greater fall from grace :emma:

• Haha 4
  • Content Curators
7 minutes ago, Style. said:

Let’s go to the Spain, let’s go get a wave. No kidding but I really want to visit Sagrada Familia. :emma:

Is that a church? emma.gif 

6 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Seeing Billie Igloo tumble in her second era makes me hopeful that Olive The Scammer will have a greater fall from grace :emma:

I will be living to see your reaction when that sophomore album drops and it shatters even more records emma.gif

Now let me not waste anymore of your time Ms Leepah you got a Vegas residency to work on. emma.gif

Ohh I almost forgot, Beyonce will be dropping her album anytime soon as well. 'll see you both at the stream and comment party? @Style. emma.gif

12 minutes ago, Style. said:

I’ve heard Good 4 You and it sounds like only an industry plant would sing. Soulless. :emma:

• Haha 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Hola mi nombre es Luis Felipe encantado de estar en breatheheavy, vivo en Valencia, estoy en este gran foro desde hace muchos años y siempre los leo, ahora es que estoy escribiendo un poco más, estoy muy orgulloso de todos los que han apoyado a Britney y continuaremos hasta que consiga su libertad. #FREEBRITNEY ❤️

• Love 6
  • Like 2
19 minutes ago, Style. said:

I’ve heard Good 4 You and it sounds like only an industry plant would sing. Soulless. :emma:

I've only heard the same three seconds on every Instagram video ripped off of Tik Tok before I quickly mute it :emma: I've deduced you are absolutely correct based off those atrocious three seconds :emma: her stans are the real fools getting ripped off by those awful vocals as well as horrible merch :emma:

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Is that a church? emma.gif 

I will be living to see your reaction when that sophomore album drops and it shatters even more records emma.gif

Now let me not waste anymore of your time Ms Leepah you got a Vegas residency to work on. emma.gif

Ohh I almost forgot, Beyonce will be dropping her album anytime soon as well. 'll see you both at the stream and comment party? @Style. emma.gif

I'll see you in the front row bish :emma:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block